Get on their bad side, a race to the finish Part 2

Meanwhile back at the base, the Autobots were all there and there's nothing to do ever since they had secured the mine back at Oregon. Optimus and the others had returned back to base to relax a little bit.

"Finally back here. Standing guard is one of the most boring things for an Autobot." Cliffjumper stretched a little to remove the stiff joints of his chassis.

"Tell me about it. Last time I stood guard, I got knocked down." Smokescreen said as he remembered what happened back at Cybertron.

"Oh my joints. One more guard duty and I'll rust." Bulkhead said as he moved his joints around a little more as Bumblebee agreed as he sat down.

"Finally back huh?" Miko asked as she stood by the railing of the human area.

"Yeah. So you're ready for our Monster Truck Smash-Whack marathon?" Bulkhead asked her as she grinned excitedly.

"Sure am. What about you, Raf?" Miko asked as she turned to Raf who shook his head.

"Nah I'm good. I have a lot of stuff to do on my computer." Raf said as Miko nodded before noticing that two of their human friends and femme aren't present at the moment.

"Okay. Where's Jack, Emily and Arcee? I haven't seen them here in the base." Miko asked curiously since they should have arrived any minute earlier.

"Jack and Emily had to work their usual shift after school. So Arcee had to go wait for them." Raf said before they heard someone coming in.

It was Emily rolling on her caster board as Miko grinned happily.

"Hey, Emily. We've been talking about you. Hey wanna see some Monster Truck action?" Miko asked but stopped when Emily looked at her sharply.

"No." She answered firmly as Miko blinked at that.

Emily got off her caster board as the others couldn't help but notice that she was walking like she was limping as they got worried.

"You okay, Ems?" Smokescreen asked worriedly as Emily just continued to walk.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm doing okay." She said as she could feel her anger and frustrations surfacing slowly. One more and she would explode.

"Are you sure? You don't look so good." Smokescreen said but flinched when Emily turned to him with that certain fire in her eyes like any other femmes when they were angered or provoked.

"I said I'm fine. Can you just leave me alone?!" She snapped at him as he nodded quickly.

Emily walked over to where her motorcycle is as Ratchet scanned her without her noticing it to see what's wrong with her.

"Did I say something wrong?" Smokescreen asked the other mechs in the room as Bulkhead grunts while shaking his head as Bumblebee does the same. Back on Cybertron, mechs learn not to make femmes mad.

"Don't worry, Smokescreen. It's not you. She just... needs some time to calm down." Ratchet reassured him as he nodded.

"I wonder what happened to her." Miko wondered in confusion.

"Well, whatever it was, she looks mad." Raf said meekly.

Both Miko and Raf saw how Emily was working on her motorcycle with the frustration written on her face when they suddenly received a notification on their phone. They both saw and couldn't believe it as they looked at each other.