Battle armor ready Part 2

Meanwhile back at Jasper Nevada, Miko had arrived at her host parents' house and she grinned as she slowed to a walk.

"Ah, finally." Miko said as she stepped on the front yard before noticing that her host parents' car wasn't present and she smiled since that means no one's at home yet.

"No one's home. Perfect." Miko smirks before going to a tree and climbs it to the roof by the window to her room and enters it.

"I'm in." Miko grinned.

After she got inside, she closed the window and started checking her closet to try and find what she was looking for.

"No, no. Not that. Not that too. Where did I put it?" Miko tapped her chin as she went over and checked her drawers but didn't find it. So she went back to look in her closet again.

"Let's see. Ah, here they are. Better not forget my comic books." Miko said as she grabbed the costumes and put them on the bed and grabbed her superhero comic books.

"Good. Now all I need is a bag. Ah, here's one." Miko said as she looked around the room and found a backpack and started to put the costumes and comic books in it.

After finding the costumes that she wanted to get rid of along with her comics, Miko put them in the blue and red bag. Suddenly she heard her phone ringing so she took out her phone and checked the caller ID. It was Jack calling her. She answered it quickly as she went downstairs.

"Hey. What's up?" Miko asked as she went down to the living room and got a glass of water.

"I'm at my house." Jack replied

At Jack's house, Jack found some of his old costumes that were still a little bit big for him but it might fit Emily as he zip the bag as well as a couple of comic books.

"I found some good costumes and some old comic books. I'll meet you at the alley." Jack said as he went out and quickly hopped inside of Smokescreen after closing and locking the house door behind him.

Back at Miko's host parents' house, Miko smiled as she finished drinking and went out of the house after locking the front door.

"Cool. I'll be there in five. I'll check on Raf." Miko said before hanging up and dialed Raf's number and called him while walking.

Meanwhile Raf and Bee had reached their destination as Bumblebee parked at the side of the road in front of his house.

"We're here. I'll be right back, Bee." Raf told his guardian as he unbuckled the seat belt as Bumblebee opened the door while whirring for an okay as Raf got out and ran to his house.

He opens the front door and greets his mother in the living room as she was cleaning when he came in and goes to the stairs.

"Hola, Rafael. How was your day?" His mother asked as Raf smiled at her as he was by the stairs.

"Hey, mama. Good. I can't talk right now. I just came by to pick up something. I'll be in my room." Raf told her as she looked at her son in confusion but nodded.

"Okay, mijo." Raf smiled before climbing the stairs and running to the room.

When he entered, he started looking for his costumes as he went to the closets quickly but couldn't find them.