The return of a lost friend Part 5

Meanwhile back at the base Jack, Miko, Raf and Smokescreen were all walking around and were really nervous since the others haven't contacted them yet.

"You think Arcee is okay?" Jack asked with worry.

"Think Bulkhead is okay?" Miko asked the same thing since she was worried for her favorite wrecker.

"You think Bee is okay?" Raf asked the same thing as he was worried for Bumblebee.

"You think the team is okay?" Smokescreen asked since he was worried for the team that hadn't returned yet.

"If something was wrong, Arcee would've called." Jack said as he was on the verge of biting his nails.

"If something was wrong, Bulkhead would've called." Miko was close to pulling her hair.

"If something was wrong, Bee would've called." Raf fiddled with his fingers while looking at the comm.

"If something was wrong, Optimus would've called. Whoa, wait a minute. Why are we saying the same things?" Smokescreen stopped when he noticed the same questions were being asked with different reasons though he got to admit, it was comical.

"Don't know. It might be because we are nervous." Jack laughs nervously as he stops.

"I'm not nervous. Are you?" Miko ran before looking at Raf who was taken by surprise.

"A little. A lot actually." Raf groaned as they all knew that they were feeling the same thing.

"I think we're all nervous." Smokescreen leaned against the railing as the kids sat down.

"It's funny I haven't been like that ever since the first day." Jack said as he thought back when he first met Arcee and how his life changed.

"Remember how it was, Jack?" Rad asked him since he remembered it like it was only yesterday as Jack nodded.

"Do I? I could never forget. It was a regular boring day at Jasper Nevada. And then I met her, beautiful, elegant but with a secret. Turns out that this beautiful motorcycle was an alien robot disguised as a motorcycle. I found out about that the hard way. Cons were chasing us." Jack told them what happened that day as Raf nodded.

"And then out of nowhere, you and Arcee made an amazing jump." Raf made a motion with his hands to show how amazing it was.

"Yeah... and then the cons came out. On that day, we bear witness to what they can do." Jack rubs the back of his head as he continues.

"I remember clearly how it was. It was scary." Raf shuddered since he and Jack almost got their almost near death experience as Smokescreen looked at Raf.

"Sorry to hear that." Smokescreen said as Raf smiled up to him.

"That's not all. The next day, Bee and Arcee came to get us. Arcee told me that me and Raf were one of the few people who ever saw them. That's until..." Jack trailed off since Miko grinned.

"Until I joined them." Miko added energetically as Jack shook his head at her.

"Joined? More like followed." Jack said as Miko just stuck her tongue out at him playfully.