Lost memories Part 6

Meanwhile back in Siberia, Emily was still trying to figure out how to turn off the machine.

"Okay, this is not good." Emily said as she turned on her commlink to contact Optimus for help.

"Optimus? I need help." Emily said but didn't get a reply and only head static which is not good.

"Scrap! Well, I guess I'll have to do this the other way around. Hold on, Arcee, I'm coming to save you!" Emily exclaimed as she started getting on the assembly line.

After she does she starts running to where Arcee. The shredder was getting closer and closer and Arcee didn't have a lot of time before she got destroyed. Luckily Emily was able to reach her and when she did, she summoned her sword and started to use it to cut the web fluid.

"Hold still." Emily said as she started to cut it as fast as she could but it wasn't enough.

Both her and Arcee were about to be dead in a matter of seconds as Arcee looked at Emily to tell her to hurry.

"Mmmmhhh mmmmmmhhhh!!!" Arcee urged her.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Emily said as they were getting closer to the shredder.

"Almost there." Emily exclaimed sand was able to cut the web from Arcee as the femme took off the web gagging her mouth.

"Hold on!" Arcee exclaimed as she grabbed Emily in her servos and quickly jumped off the assembly line as they both avoided getting shredded.

"You okay?" Arcee asked as she glanced down at her as they both pant lightly from their near death situation.

"I'm fine. What about you?" Emily said as Arcee set her down.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good." Arcee replied but from the sound of it, Arcee didn't feel okay as this concerned Emily.

"You sure?" Emily asked to be sure.

"Yes, I'm fine. Let's just go." Arcee told her as she started to run to where the battle was as Emily watched her run.

"Oh Primus. Something tells me this is not gonna end well." Emily said before running after Arcee to catch up.

Meanwhile back to where Optimus Prime and the others were facing Airachnid. She was about to kill Optimus while Smokescreen and Bumblebee were trapped against the machine and were both completely unable to go help their leader as Optimus was desperately trying to get himself free but it was no use.

"I believe that the correct term that humans use for this kind of repetitive situation is déjà vu. It's funny how history often repeats itself. Only this time, I won't restrain myself." Airachnid said with a hiss as she approached the trapped Prime.

Back at the Nemesis, Megatron and the others were watching how Optimus Prime was facing a terrible slow and painful death.

"You and Megatron had fought one another in countless battles. But today, the honor of ripping your spark is mine, all mine. To think that I was able to get the best of you, something Megatron never did. He will certainly rip my spark for killing you. But it doesn't matter. Letting you and your friends live for so long proves how weak he is."

The others had to wince quietly at that as they could clearly tell that Megatron would surely punish her for calling him weak.

"Now that's a pretty good television show." Knock Out commented as he decided to break the silence but shut up quickly when Megatron growled at him.