71

I was seeing everything in slow motion, I was relieved that non of them was hurt but at the same time the weight of the betrayal I felt was too much for me.

My enemy was in front of me the whole time and I didn't see him, silently plotting to take all the people I loved away from me once again.

In my dazed state I saw the Bonten executives with their guns aimed towards Kuro who was still in denial that his plan was ruined he kept yelling and saying that they all should have died over and over again.

"You took away my family! Why should you live and they die?!" He yelled.
"Your father was the one who wanted to kill us first, Kuro?" Mikey said calmly.
"My father wouldn't do this? He wasn't a criminal! He only worked for the army!" He kept shouting.
"I'm afraid that's a lie my friend" Ran said.
"I'm not your friend, Fucker!"
"Woah, I was just trying to be friendly to you in the last minutes before your death that's all" Ran chuckled.

While I was watching this scene in front of me I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked at this direction and saw Koko crouching next to me.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He asked.
I quickly Shaked my head "no I'm okay".
He then helped me stand up and supported me, my body was a bit shaken from all the events that happened in the past hour, too much have happened.

I looked back at them again when I heard Kuro's voice but what he said mad my eyes widened.

"Even if I die today, I won't give you the joy of doing it".
"What the fuck do you mean?" Sanzu asked in confusion "I will just pull the trigger and you will be a past tense".
"You will have to do it quickly then!" After saying this he walked to the floor to ceiling window in the room and shot it with his gun.

"Kuro! No! Don't do it!" I shouted and tried to to go to him but Koko held me "if you go to him you will be a traitor as well y/n, stay here".

"But, it wasn't his fault" I whispered for only Koko to hear "his dad lied to him"
"I'm sorry y/n" koko kept holding me.

Kuro took a last glance my way and smiled in defeat before jumping off the open gap in the window.

At this moment I was released from Koko's grasp and I tried to catch Kuro but I was too late.

It was over, he already jumped.
Upon seeing that I froze in my place tears started streaming down my face, even after what he did I didn't help bet feel a bit of sorrow for him.

I felt arms wrapped around me and pulling me in, when I looked up I saw Koko, I hugged him back and cried.

All this time Mikey and the others watching Kuro in silence Sanzu was going to shoot him when Kuro broke the glass but Mikey stopped him whick left Sanzu a bit confused.

After Kuro's jump Mikey finally spoke "Ran, Rindou you remember where you buried Arima, right?"
"Yes!" They both replied.
"Get Kuro's body... Bury it next to him" he said and both of them nodded.

With that Mikey left the room follow by Ran and Rindou, then Takeomi and  Mochi which left only me, Koko, Kaku and Sanzu in this room.

Koko was still holding me but I was slowly calming down, Kaku was the first to approach us carefully checking on me while Sanzu stood a bit further but his eyes were fixated on me.

After a few moments later I pulled away from Koko's body and gave and assuring smile to both Kakucho and Koko "it's okay, I'm fine now".
"Are you sure?" Kakucho didn't seem very convinced by that.
"It was a shock for me and I'll probably have trust issues for a long time, but I'm fine, I'll be okay".
"If you want to go on a vacation far away for a while to clear your mind, I'll set it up for you" Koko said.
"This is such a tempting offer Koko, but I'm not sure I can take this offer right now" I smiled, I appreciating what they both are trying to do but I won't be happy while being away from them.