46

My plan was successful so far by the help of the team I created, they were all reliable and strong, by their help we could gather enough men to form a well built organization, we had business in every illegal field, drugs, weapons, money laundering, data trafficking and prostitution, and in the matter of one year we managed to create a well known name for ourselves in the black markets of Japan, Everyone knew who Jōgawara is by now.

Everyone in my team specialized in a field, Yuri is a very unexpected person and after knowing her I realized she can be really scary and even though she doesn't look strong at all she is a merciless killer when she wants to, it didn't even take her long to learn how to use different weapons, so I made her my number two, she managed our prostitution business besides being my second in command.

Kuro is a very reliable guy even though he has a playful personality, and he was  the one who provided us with enough men in the beginning in order to call ourselves an organization, not to mention his illegal weapons business which gave us an advantage in the black market, he fitted the role of Jōgawara's third in command perfectly.

Then there was Akari who is very smart and had pretty good negotiation skills, she became one of my trusted executives and she managed our money laundering business and handled our wealthy clients in this field.

Kristel being our extra intelligent Hacker managed the data trafficking she could hack into any database and steal any info she wants in a few minutes, info that could bring down the biggest companies was in the palm of her hand, and there is no doubt that there was a person who is willing to pay billions for those info, Kristel is the most antisocial in our team but she actually blended well with the others tho she still felt intimidated by Yuri's bubbly personality.

And lastly was Sawada who despite his intimidating looks is actually a very calm person, but he also is the person that you don't want as an enemy cause he will crush you in a matter of few minutes, he handled all of the drug deals and distribution.

There was another man that I consider as part of my team even though he didn't want to admit it himself which was Draken, the man helped me whenever I needed, gave me advices, told me everything he knew in order to make my organization bigger, but whenever I asked him to join me he would refuse.

"I'm just helping you because I feel like you will be able to help someone I always respected, but if I ever feel like you will be a threat to his life, I'll be the one to kill you, Y/n" he said.

I never asked who this person he talked about was and he never told me but I don't know why I felt like I might know him already.

Just like Bonten everyone of us had a group of people working for them, but even though Jōgawara's name was pretty known by now, we as members were still a mystery no one knew how many we were, or our names especially mine, being anonymous is more interesting anyway.

But unlike Bonten our Headquarters was hidden and no one but us knew it's location.

"No no luv, you should make your makeup natural, men get fooled by it and they think you woke up like that" Yuri said to a girl who works for her "and remember if a man refuse to pay just slit his throat" she continued while smiling so sweetly contradicting the words that came out of her mouth.

Akari looked at her with wide eyes "seriously Everytime you speak I feel more concerned".

"Why? I actually think Yuri is pretty interesting" Kuro said then looked at Yuri and gave her thumbs up "you are doing great sweetie!" Which made the blonde girl giggle.

"So Lady boss, don't you think it's time  to show ourselves a little" Sawada said turning to face me which made the others look at me as well.

I put down my glass of wine "yea I think it's time, let's start by the first step".

Yuri hopped of her seat "yay! We will get to meet soon!"

At this moment Kristel entered the room with an angry look on her face "who. Took. My. Last. Can. Of energy drink?" She said in and alarming low voice.

"Oh god, that's dangerous" Kuro said.
"Oh, was it yours? Sorry Kristel I'll buy you another-" Sawada didn't get to finish his sentence as Kristel kicked him in the face before stomping back to her office while grumbling.

Akari helped Sawada up as Yuri and Kuro tried to stifle their laughter.

"don't take Kiki's food or drink, I did that mistake before and it cost me a broken arm" Kuro said while laughing.

One week later at the Bonten HQ:

"Four dead bodies were found by a
The highway, the police suspects that they were murdered by an anonymous Yakuza group" a voice of a reporter was heard through the TV.

"Turn that shit off!" Sanzu yelled.
"Why are you fucking yelling now?" Said an annoyed Koko.

"Everything is about that fucking anonymous group, I bet you a billion yen it's those Jōgawara fuckers!"
"I'm not participating in that bet cause you are probably right" Koko agreed.

"They are interesting I gotta say, they even sparked Mikey's interest" Ran chimed in.
"I don't give a fuck about them being interesting, if they cross a line I'll slit their throats" Sanzu said.

"Hey Kakucho did you find anything about them?" Ran asked.
Kakucho sighed "no, not a clue they are like shadows".

Suddenly there was a low frequency voice echoing through the Bonten HQ.

I have to say I'm flattered.

The Executives got alarmed by the voice and all of them took out their guns even Mikey got out of his office.

"Who the fuck are you? Show your fucking self!" Sanzu yelled and shot randomly.

I'm sorry to say that won't work, unless you just want to make holes on the wall.

"Sanzu, calm down" Mikey said calmly and the pink haired man stopped his crazy shooting "now, would you tell us who you are and how did you get here?"

I'm the one who sparked your interest, Mikey, I realized you were taking too much time finding me so I decided to say hi... Oh and by the way you need a better security than the one you have now my executive could hack it in a second.

"You said hi, now what do you want?"

Me? Nothing,  you are the one who was looking for me, remember? So the question is, what do YOU want, Mikey?

Mikey stood in silence while all his executives looked at him in anticipation.

"I want to meet you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: we got Bonten finally! I was so excited for this myself, tell me what do you think!

Okay forgot to mention this so I'm editing it now but KuroIsHigh is the one who picked the name of y/n's organization.

I hope you guys liked this chapter and have a great day/night, love you all ❤️