66

TW: torture and slow murder ( also please pretend that Hanma can feel pain at some point 😅)

After seeing him every ounce of empathy I had was evaporated, the sight of him reminded me of the deaths he caused, all I could see was the sight of each and every Bonten executive dying in front of me... And Mikey watching all of them helplessly before he received the same fate himself.

The next thing I realized my body was moving on its own and I kicked his face which surprised both him and Mikey.

"You aren't allowed to call me that" I said coldly.
"You do realize this won't hurt me, right?" Hanma said with a grin but it flattered slightly when he saw my calm face.
I grabbed his hair and tilted his face so he would look at me "I promise you Hanma, by the time I'm done with you, you will be begging for death" I released his head harshly and turned to face Mikey who had an unreadable gaze "we are leaving".

"Aww this soon? We didn't even start our touching reunion yet" Hanma said but I ignored him.

As soon as we left the dungeon Mikey asked "what are you planning?"
"A slow and very painful death" I said.

......................................

"Why do you even need all this? It's not like we want to extract information from him" Sanzu said eyeing the different injections that I placed in front of him.

"I don't care about information, I want to make him suffer" I said.
Sanzu didn't argue much but instead asked "and what do you have to achieve that?" He looked back at the different chemicals and medicine that were scattered on the table.

I pointed at different stuff and started listing what they would do "this is Anectine, A muscle relaxer but when used right will give the feeling of suffocation and drowning" then I continued pointing to another small bottle filled with a clear liquid "that's acid, it's true that Hanma normally doesn't feel pain but he actually did once feel pain" I remembered a time when we had a big fight with a gang and he ended up with a deep cut.. so deep that his bone was showing, it was the first time I saw Hanma in pain while I helped him treat that wound.

"What will you do the acid? Splash it on his cuts?" Sanzu asked.
"No, I'll inject him with it"
Sanzu's eyes widened at that " you sure hold grudges, should I be concerned about not trusting you in the beginning"
I smirked "depends... Do you still think I'm not trust worthy?"
"No, not really.. I feel like we would make good partners"

"Partners huh? I like the sound of that".

......................................

"I see you're back again kitten, miss me?" Hanma said when he saw me enter the cell he was in.
I ignored his remark and asked him "why did you do this Hanma?"
He attempted to shrug "why wouldn't I do it?"
I swung the metal club I had and hit him across the face "wrong answer"
He spat out blood and looked at me with a smile on his face "you're waisting your time and energy Kitten, this won't work"

I knew that but It didn't stop me from doing it over and over again till his face was covered in blood, I was filled with anger and Everytime I look at him I would remember how he killed everyone .... How he left me alone and how stupid I was to spend two years searching for him doubting and blaming myself for his leaving like an idiot.

"Never thought we would reach this level, and you betray me like this y/n" he said.

It was a small phrase, very small yet it set me on fire, I was seeing red "betray you?" I said in a whisper then I screamed "betray you?!!" I kept hitting him breaking bones and screamed "you left me! You didn't even bother to say goodbye! Fuck you didn't even give a reason! I was alone in streets and you didn't fucking care cause you were planning your precious revenge!"

I let the metal fall from my hand, tears started to fall down my face "and when I finally found someone who helped me and loved me, you know what happened?" I took a deep breath trying to push the images of their dead bodies from my mind "you came back! You came back to fucking take them away from me!"

I grabbed his hair and looked straight at his face "I'm the one who got betrayed here Hanma, not you" I released it harshly and grabbed a syringe filling it with acid "and I'll deal with you, just like how Bonten deal with traitors".

For the first time I saw Hanma actually being worried as I walked back to where he was with the syringe   "what's that?" He asked.
"Something that will give you thrill" I said remember a phrase he used to say when he reached the point of feeling pain in fights.

"I rarely feel pain, which makes it more thrilling"

I then injected him with the acid right through his skull, at first he was just wincing but after about ten minutes he started to scream in pain and his pain increased as time passed till he passed out from the pain.

I dumped a bucket of cold water on his head to wake him up "no no, you won't get to sleep, you will be awake the whole time" I then got another syringe filled with a drug that causes insomnia and was about to inject him with it but he kept resisting.

"What the fuck is that?!" He yelled.
I managed to inject him anyway thanks to him being tied up "just something to keep you awake, I can't torture you while you sleep now, can I?"
The effect of the acid was still strong so I decided to leave him to his pain and come back later.

I gave the guard of his cell a syringe filled with acid and told him to inject Hanma when he gets quieter.

His torture lasted for three weeks I would go to his cell daily injecting different kinds of drugs and acid to his body but not to the limit that it would kill him, I gave him hallucinogens that cause different hallucinations, Anectine which made him panic and kept screaming that he was drowning, I barely let him sleep and by the end of the third week, Hanma was almost a whole different person he didn't acknowledge my presence, seeming to be always talking to someone that only him can see, he would suddenly laugh hysterically or cry or scream.

By the forth week, I toned down on his torture, I found myself many times coming to his cell just to see him, nothing more but it didn't make things better for him, his hallucinations got worse and his break down episodes increased.

At this point all the hate I had for him was gone, I was no longer seeing the person who took away my loved ones once before, I was seeing my friend, the one who once saved me from dying as a forgotten homeless.

I don't regret what I did, but I hate that I had to do it, I wish things didn't come to this.

I grabbed a gun and went down to the cell for the last time, and saw him staring at the ceiling and mumbling incoherent words, he didn't acknowledge my presence like usual.

I stood in front of him and for the first time in years I hugged him, tears falling down from my eyes and he kept mumbling.

"I'm sorry" was all I said before letting go of him and raising my gun to his head and shooting him one time, killing him and ending it all.

The gun fell from my hand and I broke down, letting all my emotions out.

This will haunt me till the day I die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter but it feels like I just finished something really important, I hope it was satisfying for you after the rollercoaster of emotions you been through in this story 😅 I would appreciate your opinions of course ❤️

Have an amazing day/night, love you all, stay safe! ❤️