47

Y/n's POV:

"I want to meet you" Mikey said.

I knew that time would come but I didn't know it will be so soon, I'm not ready to see them knowing pretty well that they consider me an enemy.

I won't see the soft look they used to give me but instead I'll see the ruthless side they show to their enemies.

I'm not sure if I can face that right now.

"Boss, aren't you going to say anything?" I heard Yuri whisper to me I turned to face my executives and all of them were looking at me in anticipation for my answer.

"What? Are you backing down now?" Mikey said.

"I never back down Mikey" I said.
"Then let's meet".
"Sure, name the time and place"

"Three days from now at 12 am, I'll Let you pick the place"
"But boss what If they form a trap for us?" Sanzu said.
"Are you doubting my decision, Sanzu?" Mikey said in a calm intimidating voice.
"N-no" Sanzu said.

"So, where will we meet?" Mikey asked.

"You will receive an address from me in 5 minutes" I said "see you in three days, Mikey" I then disconnected the Microphone and told Kristel to send them an address of a deserted warehouse that we sometimes use to hold deals.

I could feel all the executives releasing a breath they were holding once Kristel sent them the address.

"Damn! That was nerve wrecking" Kuro said chuckling.
"Y/n you realize that they want us dead right? is this meeting a good idea?" Akari asked.

She was right, I'm pretty sure this meeting will end up with a loss one way or the other, and if I don't play my cards right I might end up dying before I could save them.

"Make sure all our men are present in that meeting, being absent means treason" I said.

"Hehe I'm so excited that we will meet Bonten, should I do my hair?" Yuri said in excitement.
"I'm pretty sure they won't care about your hair, Yuri" Sawada said crushing the blonde girl's hopes.
"You are mean Senpai, that's why you don't get any girls"

"Can we get back to Bonten's Topic please?" Surprisingly it was Kristel who spoke.

I nodded "we will keep an eye on them, Kristel, you and Kuro will be watching Bonten's every move through the hacked cameras, listen to everything they say and report everything to me"

"Yes, lady boss" Kuro said while doing a playful salut.

"Everyone else will be taking turns guarding the meeting place, make sure no one but us enters there, they might plan on planting explosives there".

Everyone nodded at that and left the room to do what they were asked, leaving me back to my thoughts.

Three days from now we will reunite, but this time unfortunately we will be enemies.

Meanwhile in the Bonten HQ:

"I'll kill them all!" Sanzu said with a murderous smile on his face.
"I don't think Mikey will let you do that little bro" Takeomi said.
Sanzu's smile turned into a scowl "don't call me that and why do you think he won't let me?"
"Well, don't you think if he wanted them dead he would have ordered us to do it already? I think this meeting has another purpose".

"Like what?".
Koko chimed in "using them maybe? You gotta admit it they have a lot of potential, they even managed to hack our security system and they might be watching us now" then he waved to one of the security cameras.

Sanzu didn't reply to that, he held his gun and shot the camera.

"Fuck them".

Time skip meeting date Kakucho's POV:

We reached the meeting place but no one was there, everything was quiet... Too quiet.

If Jōgawara wasn't interesting before they were for sure interesting after the stunt they pulled three days ago by hacking our system, even tho this act clearly portrayed them as our enemies I can't clearly say that they mean us harm, why? Simply because they had the chance to harm us ... End us even, they had access to all our data, our bank accounts, all of our history on the palm of their hands and they didn't do anything to harm us.

But what exactly do they want?

At this moment the door of the warehouse opened revealing six people they approached us and I could see four women and two men.

"Sorry for being late, hope you didn't wait for long" one of the women said.

"You are Kidding right? There is no way this is real" Sanzu said obviously annoyed "Jōgawara's fucking boss better show your fucking self we don't have time for this Bullshit" he shouted.

"I'm standing right in front of you" the same woman said calmly, which made Sanzu approach her with a grin on his face.

"You think I would believe that a little girl like you would be the boss?"
She smirked "why? Feel offended that your boss is threatened by a little girl like me?"
Sanzu took out his gun and held it against her head but to his surprise a blonde woman and a blue haired man both held their guns towards Sanzu's head.

"I really admire you sir, but no one dares to harm our lady~" the blonde woman said while winking.

That alarmed the rest of us and in a matter of seconds everyone from both gangs had their guns out aiming it at each others ready to shoot.

The two bosses just stood in silence non of them showed their guns until the lady broke the silence "is this why you wanted to meet me, Mikey? Do you want us dead? I bet you could have found better ways to do that".

Mikey walked towards her, her face was stoic and void of any emotions, Sanzu carefully moved a bit to the side and Mikey faced her instead.

"I know you want something from me, what is it?"

"Why don't you ask your men to put their guns down and I'll do the same? Then we could have a nice chat" she said.
"And why should I trust you not to kill us?"
She smirked "oh, is the worst criminal organization in Japan afraid of us, a bunch of newbies?".

A gunshot was heard that alerted all of us, I turned around and Rindou was the one who fired it but it didn't hit anyone he aimed near the woman's feet who didn't look too phased by it.

"Would you fucking cut the chase already?" The normally calm, non caring male said obviously getting annoyed by the woman's techniques.

The woman laughed "I gotta say I didn't expect that" her executives were ready to shoot at any moment but the woman's orders surprised all of us including he executives.

"Put your guns down" she said and looked back at Mikey "there, you feel better now?"

Mikey stayed silent a bit then ordered us to do the same thing which make the girl smile "that's much better, don't you think?"

Mikey ignored the woman's question "What do you want from me?

"I want us to be Allies"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I wrote about two thirds of this chapter yesterday but I felt like it needed some adjustments so I posted it today😅

On a non related and non important note, I changed my hair color for the first time in my 26 years of living yesterday and I can't stop looking at the mirror I feel like a totally different person😅 I don't know why I'm saying this I just wanted to tell anyone 😂

I hope you guys liked this chapter, have a great day/night love you all ❤️❤️