Bachpan

Continues from previous part

Haseena and the kids are playing Aankh Michauli in the garden whose laughter can be heard even to Anubhav, he leaves his work and goes to the window and is happy to see his family laughing.

AS-kitna sundar aur avismaraneey hota hai yeh bachapan....yeh hasi aur yeh bachapan ka khel, woh shararate jiski wajah se chot lagne par maa se dant ke sath pyar bhi milta hai aur woh sab jo jimmedaariyon aur waqt ke sath kho jate hai bas bachta hai toh sirf ek baar phir se bacche banane ki ichha......(he said to himself with a smile).

He is admiring his family lovingly when his phone rings, he answers the call; Anubhav's smile widens as the caller continues to speak, he disconnects the call as soon as the call is over and hurriedly leaves the room.

In the garden.

Haseena is blindfolded while Aabhas and Dhvani are running around her.

Aabhas-ammi idhar.......(he said clapping).

Dhvani-nhi ammi idhar aaiye......(she clapped and said).

Haseena is about to catch Dhvani but she backs away and escapes from her.

Dhvani-ammi idhar hoon mein.....(she said while changing her position)

HM-ruko tumhe batate hai......(she about to catch her when she collide with a strong masculine chest).

Haseena recognizes him but plans to tease him.

HM-yeh yahan beech mein Himalaya kahan se aa gya?

Dhvani and Aabhas giggled while Anubhav raised his eyebrows in surprise, but soon he smirked to play along.

HM-Dhvani Aabhas dekho toh ye (touching his chest) patthar jaise cheej kya hai.....(she said teasingly).

Dhvani glanced at her father who gestured her and her brother to go inside the house, they nodded and did as their father had told them.

HM-Dhvani! Aabhas....(she called her children).

AS-kahiye meri jaan......(he whisperes huskily).

HM-Anubhav aap yahan kab aaye.....(she asked to tease him).

AS-jab aapke yeh gulabi hoth (brushing his thumb on her lips) bade pyar se hamare baccho ke sath khelte samay muskura rahe the....(he whispered).

HM-Anubhav bacche dekh rahe hai.....(she said nervously).

AS-dekhne dijiye unhe bhi toh pata chale ki unki ammi sharamate huye kitni pyari lagti hai.......(he kissed her cheeks).

HM-Anu.....(she gasps as he kisses her mole beside her lips).

AS-chinta mat kariye, bachhe nhi hai....(he whisper).

She removed her blindfold and glared him with angry eyes.

AS-aise pyar se mat dekhiye meri jaan.....(flirtatiously).

HM-aap pehle pichhe dekhiye.....(she said angrily).

He turned and shocked to see their children who are looking at them.

(Bgm-lag gyi)

AS-Dhvani Aabhas (shocked), aap dono toh andar chale gye the phir yahan kaise....(he asked fumbling).

Dhvani-hum toh apni ball aur bat lene aaye the........

Aabhas-par Baba aap ammi ko kiss kyu kar rahe the.....(he asked innocently).

Haseena glared him angrily, he smiled nervously.

AS-woh aapki ammi humse gussa thi na toh hum inhe mana rahe the.....(he said nervously).