Farz

Continued from previous part 

A beautiful morning

Hearing the sound of alarm, Haseena wakes up and turns it off. She opens her eyes and smiles at the sight of her little world in front of her. She kissed  the forehead of her toddlers. 

HM-Happy Birthday Dhvani (kissing her cheeks), Happy birthday Aabhas (kissing his cheeks). 

HM-hamare baccho ko kisi ki nazar na lage.....(She said smilingly while doing nazar utarne wala step). 

AS-baccho ke sath sath unke Pita ki bhi nazar utar lijiye.....(he said and opened his eyes) 

HM-good morning.... 

AS-suprabhat meri jaan..... 

HM-ab jag gye hai toh bistar se uthiye aur fresh ho kar neeche pooja ki taiyari karvaiye.....(she said getting out of bed).

He gets up from the bed, walks up to Haseena, grabs her wrists and pins her on a nearby cupboard. He buried his face in crook of her neck. 

HM-Anubhav aap ye kya kar rahe hai....(shocked by the sudden proximity, she said) 

AS-wahi jo aap ratri mein hamare sath kar rahi thi.....(brushing his nose on crook of her neck) 

HM-jane dijiye hume bahut kaam hai.... (she tried to release her wrist and said). 

He puts his lips on hers without warning, she tries to release her wrist but he was kissing her passionately by tightening his grip, she also slowly starts participating in the kiss and then both they start kissing each other Passionately. Her fingers are running in his hair and here his grip was getting stronger on her wrist due to which he did not know when he broke two bangles on her wrist which pricked her, she sighed in between kisses but she doesn't break the kiss. 

When he didn't feel her breath, he broke off the kiss. He kisses her forehead and releases her wrist. 

AS-aage se hume unromantic mat kahiyega....(he said smilingly).

HM-jab aap unromantic ho gye hai toh aapko unromantic hi kahenge hum....(she said teasingly). 

AS-aap aise nhi manegi.....(he said and about to kiss her again that she stops him by putting her palm on his mouth). 

HM-yeh sab baad mein abhi hume late ho raha hai.... 

Haseena is about to remove her palm from his mouth when Anubhav's gaze goes to the cut mark on her hand, he grabs her hand.

AS-yeh kaise lagi aapko....(worriedly). 

HM-aapne abhi jo hamari kalai pakdi thi uski wajah se choodi toot gyi....  

AS-sorry humne dhyan nhi diya par aap toh chudiyan sirf avkash wale din ya kisi samroh ke liye hi pahanti hai phir aapne raat mein kyu pahni thi.... 

HM-woh hamare pair mein chot lag gyi thi na isi khushi mein...(she said irritatedly). 

AS-Haseena.... 

HM-bhul gye kya ki bua ji ghar par hi hai.... 

AS-hum samjh gye... 

HM-haan toh ab hatiye warna aapka toh kuch nhi bigadega par hamari pared jaroor nikal jayegi..... 

AS-ji.... 

HM-subah subah shuru ho jate hai ab kisi ne yeh nishan dekh liya toh aaj pure din sabko hume tease karne ka topic mil jayega.....(she was grumbling while taking out clothes  from the cupboard). 

AS-ise kahte ek vivahit jeevan ki ek aam subah.....(he said helplessly). 

HM-hum naha kar aate hai tab tak in dono ko sone dijiye raat ke teen baje tak jage hai aapki mehrabani se....