A Day with you

Continued from previous part...

Anubhav was looking at the moon when she came and hugged him from behind. He closes his eyes to feel her presence.

HM-kya dekh rahe hai.....she asked with closed eyes.

AS-yeh raat aur chand, kitna khubsurat hai na...?

HM(smiled)- yeh toh hamesha se khubsurat the.....

AS-woh toh hai bas hamare paas inhen aise dekhne ka samay nhi tha.....he hold her hand and turned back

HM-baat toh sahi kahi aapne, hamare kaam ki wajah se hum dono ke paas itna samay bhi nhi bachta ki ek sath baith kar aise chand taare dekhe.....

He sat on the swing and dragged her into his lap.

HM-aaram se.....she said while adjusting herself in his lap.

AS-Haseena.... he wrapped his hands around her and swing the swing.

HM-kahiye....she reply while keeping his head on his chest.

AS-kuch nhi.....

They both just want to live this moment so they closed their eyes. They feeling so peaceful today that both of them can just hear each other's heartbeat perfectly.

His sleep was broken in the middle of the night when he felt the cold wind and her warm breath on his neck. He looked at her, they fell asleep in the swing. He called her name to wake her up, but she snuggled more into him.

HM-sone do na.....she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He smiled and took her in his arms. He lay her on bed and kissed her forehead.

AS-aap sach mein sote huye kisi masoom bacche se kam nhi lagti....he covered her with a blanket and lay down beside her.
___________________________________
A beautiful morning.

AS-Haseena uthiye....he pulled blanket down

HM-Anubhav aaj chhutti hai hamari.... she again pulled blanket.

AS-aapko hamare sath suryodaya nhi dekhna hai kya....

She get up in jerk.

HM-dekhna hai jaldi chaliye warna sun rise ho jayega....she said pulling him from bed.

AS-aaram se abhi 10 minute baaki hai suryodaya hone mein....

HM-allah ka shukar hai warna hamare A day with you  wish ki shuruwat hi kharaab ho jati aur adhuri reh jati.....

AS-hamare rehte aapki koi ichha adhuri aur kharab nhi ho sakti...

HM-woh toh hai....she said smiling.

AS-ab jaldi jaiye aur fresh ho kar aaiye tab tak hum chai bana kar laate hai...... kissed her forehead.

Both are sitting in balcony and sipping their morning tea, enjoying each other company and the beautiful sunrise view.

There can be nothing more pleasant to the senses than the sunrise.At this time, nature is at its best. The golden rays of the sun give a bright colour to the clouds and meadows, mountains and valleys.

After enjoying the sunrise moment, they went for  breakfast.

AS-kya banaye.....he asked to her.

HM-aapke haath se bana  kuch bhi... she said siting on kitchen counter.

AS-thik phir hum aaloo ke parathe banate hai....