Ruthna - Manana

Continued from previous part 

Next Morning

She sweeps her wet hair from front to back, letting a few drops of water fall on Anubhav's face.

Due to the water splashing on his face, he wakes up and he opens his eyes and sees that his wife was wearing a beautiful light pink color saree

AS-shubh prabhat Haseena... (he said with a smile) 

She continues on with her work without giving him any answer.  He comes up to her and hugs her from behind. She removes his hand from her waist in jerk and walks towards the door but Anubhav grabs her wrist and pulls her close to him and wraps his hand around her waist.

AS-aap sach mein hum se raat ki baat ke liye naraz hai..?

She tries to take his hand off from her waist. 

AS-Haseena... (sweetly) 

HM- haath hataiye Anubhav ji... (she said angrily)

AS-aap hume Anubhav ji kyu bula rahi hai? 

HM-hume bahut kaam hai please hume jane dijiye Anubhav ji.. (she said coldly) 

AS-Haseena... (worriedly) 

HM-leave me Mr. Singh... (she said irritatedly ) 

He is surprised to see her sudden change of behavior and takes his hand off her waist. She walks out of the room angrily, he was standing dumbfounded in his place. 

AS-hume nhi pata tha Haseena itni si baat ke liye sach mein itna krodhit ho jayengi par unki bhi galti thodi na hai woh garbhavastha mein jiski wajah se kab unka mijaaz har shan badalta rahta hai....(he said dejectedly)

AS-chalo Anubhav vats apni ruthi huyi patni ko manane....(he said with a hopeful smile)

He comes to the kitchen and sees his wife who has tucked her sari pallu around her waist and has a lovely smile on her face because of which makes her look more beautiful.

He smiled and started singing the song-

Koi haseena jab rooth jaati hai to

He comes up to her and takes off the pallu of her saree from her waist. She give him an angry look.

Aur bhi haseen ho jaati hai... (x2)

He moves closer to her face and smiles then kisses her cheek. She hits him hard on his leg.

AS-aahhh...(he screamed in pain and he start jumping on his feet )

Maa-kaun subah subah besuri awaaz mein rag aalaap raha hai....(said irritatedly while coming from her room).

AS-kya maa itna bura gaate hai..(he asked sadly).

Maa-tu bahut bura gaata hai mere bete...(she said with a irritated look).

Haseena chuckled, he slammed his feet in anger and headed towards the room.

Maa and Haseena burst into a laughter.

Maa-waise yeh subah subah gaana kyu gaa raha tha... (teasingly)

HM-aap toh achhe se janti hai maa ki aapke bete ka mood kab kaisa hoga yeh baat toh koi nhi janta....(smilingly)

Maa-yeh bhi thik kaha tune...

AS-Haseena ko manane gye the aur swayam maa se beijjat ho kar aa rahe hai...(he said disappointingly to hisself while entering in room)

After half an hour

Ammi-Haseena.....

HM-ji ammi...