Naamkaran

After Ten days

Anubhav is working hard to be a good father and Haseena is supporting him, life is going smoothly.

Today Haseena and Anubhav's both babies are 14 days old and Karishma and Vyom's son is 11 days old.

AS-Haseena....(he called her from bathroom)

HM-kya hua?

AS-hamare vastr bahar hi rah gye hai toh please de dijiye....

HM-de rahe hai....

HM-baap ban gye hai par khud ki aadatein baccho se kam nhi hai....(she is blabbering while giving him his clothes).

AS-patni ji aaj toh hume mat daatiye....(he said smilingly).

HM-kyu aaj kya sunrise south se hua hai jo aapko kuch kahenge toh woh abhi ke abhi doob jayega....(she said tauntingly)

AS-galti kar di aap se vastr maang kar....(he muttered disappointedly).

HM-kya kaha?

AS-kuch nhi....(he said with a smile😁)

HM-hum bhi wahi toothpaste use karte hai jo aap, toh jyada daant dikhane ki jaroorat nhi hai....(she said irritatedly).

He closed the door of bathroom in annoyance.

AS-ek sau saat(I07)....nhi nhi...ek sau aath (108) haan pure ek sau aath taane ho gye hai pichale chaudah (14) din mein.....(he said, counting on his fingers).

He comes out of the bathroom after taking a bath and sees his wife standing in front of the mirror and combing her hair. Then he looks at the cradle, seeing that both his babies are sleeping comfortably, a smile comes on his face.

He goes to Haseena and hugs her from behind.

HM-Anubhav hume ready hokar niche pooja ke liye jana hai...(she said calmly).

AS-abhi bahut time hai....(he said while nuzzling in crook of her neck).

HM-hume maa aur ammi ki help bhi karni hai....(he turns her hair forward)

AS-Santosh, Cheetah aur Billu hai sahayata karne ke liye....(he said  while kissing her back).

HM-Anubhav.....(she said with a sigh)

He turned her towards him and started sucking and kissing on her collarbones and neck.

HM-Anubhav control kariye....(she said taking her deep breaths).

AS-wahi toh nhi hota aapko dekh kar....(he said and kissed her forehead).

HM-kuch din kar lijiye patidev....(she said and kissed his cheeks).

AS-I love you....

HM-I love you too....

In living Room

Santosh, Cheetah and Billu both are playing with the babies, Anubhav is watching them sitting on the sofa and Maa is making a garland for the puja along with Ammi Haseena.

HM-yeh bhi ho gya....(she said while putting the garland on thaal).

Ammi-abhi muhurat mein ek ghanta ka samay hai tab tak tum aaram kar lo.....