The Cake

(Sorry for the late update) 

After the movie date blunder, they are now more cautious as they didn't want anyone to know about their dating week.

So today is the third day of their dating week.

Haseena comes down changing her uniform and sees  maa sitting in despair with her hand on her head and Ammi also sitting with her.

HM-maa, ammi! kya hua aap dono aise kyu baithi hai aur Anubhav kahan hai.....(she asked worriedly).

Maa-hum se kya puchh rahi hai tu khud ja kar dekh le...(maa said sadly)

HM-matlab?

Ammi-kitchen mein ja kar dekh..

HM-jara hum bhi toh dekhe ki aisa kya hua hai jo aap dona itne pareshan ho rahe hai...(she said and went toward kitchen).

She enters the kitchen and sees the whole kitchen spread around and her husband is trying to make something in a white chef's hat and apron, has flour all over his face and clothes. His black mustache has turned white because of the flour, Haseena takes her phone and snaps a photo of her beloved husband.

Anubhav is doing his work very engrossed when he senses the arrival of his wife, he sees in front that his beloved wife is secretly clicking his pictures.

AS-yeh aap kya kar rahi hai?

She hides her phone.

HM-hum toh kuch bhi nhi kar rahe ulta hume aap se puchna hai ki aap yeh sab kya kar rahe hai aur pura kitchen kyu faila rakha hai....(she asked confidently)

AS-hum toh aapke liye cake bana rahe hai.....(he said smilingly)

HM-aise...(she said incredulously, pointing at him)

He looks at himself from the bottom up and smile.

AS-yeh toh abhi saaf ho jayega...(he said while sweeping his clothes).

AS-dekhiye ho bhi gya saaf...(he said nervously).

HM-yeh toh saaf ho gya par kitchen ka kya, kitna saman faila rakha hai....(she said coldly)

AS-uski chinta kyu kar rahi hai Sunita kar degi saaf...

HM-unke kaam ka samay khatam ho chuka hai isliye woh ghar chali gyi hai...

AS-toh hum kar denge sab saaf...(he said nervously)

HM-koi baat nhi aap bana lijiye apna cake hum kar denge sab saaf, bas ab hume thoda side dijiye taki hum dinner bana sake...(smilingly)

AS-bilkul...

HM-waise jab aap buddhe ho jayenge aur aapki yeh kaali muchhe safed ho jayengi tab bhi aap bahut handsome lagenge....(she said smilingly).

AS-aur aapko aisa kyu lagta hai?

HM-kyuki humne ek demo toh dekh hi liya hai....(she said smilingly while looking at him)

AS-arthat?

HM-arthat yeh...

She picks up her phone from the slab and she shows him his picture.

AS-yeh aataa kaise lag gya hamare chehre par...(he asked, looking his picture).

HM-kuch bhi kahiye aap aise bahut hi cute lag rahe hai....(she said smilingly).

AS-achha...?

HM-haan..

He grabs her by the waist, pulls her towards him and starts applying flour to her cheeks with his cheeks.