Yeh Ishq Nhi Aasan

{Sorry for the late update}
Continued from previous part

Anubhav leaves the bathroom topless after taking a bath and as soon as he enters the room he sees Haseena wearing a beautiful yellow saree standing in front of the mirror and adjusting her saree, he looks at Aabhas and Dhvani, they are sitting comfortably on the bed with the support of pillows, he smiles and hugs Haseena from back.

HM-Anubhav......

AS-aapne vastr kyu badal diye...(he asked while moving her hair from back to front).

HM-kyuki aapne Aabhas ko dudh pilane ke baad uske peeth ko sahalaya nhi aur jab humne use god mein liya toh usne sara dudh ulti kar diya...

AS-sorry woh hamara durbhash bajne laga toh uske karan hum bhul gye...(he said nervously)

HM-lagata aapke is wale phone ke bhi din bhar gye hai...(angrily)

AS-nhi Haseena ise mat todna... (he pleaded)

HM-thik hai nhi todenge par ab hume chodiye....

AS-chodne ke liye thodi pakada hai aapko...(he said mischievously)

Before Haseena can say anything, Abubhav untied the string of her blouse.She stares at him through the mirror but instead of leaving her, he smiles.

HM-Anubhav bacche dekh rahe hai....(annoyed)

He looks at Aabhas and Dhvani. They are busy in their own world. He then slightly drops Haseena's blouse from her shoulder and starts kissing her from her shoulders to her jawline. She gasped.

HM-Anu...bhav...!

He turns her towards him and holds her face in his palm, just as he is about to kiss her lips, she pushes him lightly and runs towards the bed. He looks at her in confusion then understand the situation.

As Anubhav turns her towards him she sees that Dhvani is about to fall from the bed so she pushes him and rushes to the bed and picks up Dhvani in her lap.

HM-mera baccha(kissed her cheeks), aap thik toh ho na....

D-maa...maa....(she said while moving happily her hands).

Anubhav comes to them and kisses Dhvani's forehead.

HM-aap jakar t-shirt pahan lijiye...

AS-ji...

He puts on his t-shirt and then ties the string of her blouse.

HM-Aabhas ko lijiye aur neeche chaliye kyuki maa aur ammi dono hume bula rahi hai....

AS-ji....

In living room

Maa-shaadi ki saalgirah bahut bahut mubarak ho tum dono ko....(maa said and kissed both of them on the forehead).

AS&HM-sukriya maa....(smilingly)

Ammi-allah tum dono ki jodi hamesha banaye rakhe...(ammi said while kissing their foreheads).

HM&AS-sukriya ammi....(smilingly).

Maa-waise aaj badi der se jage tum dono....

Ammi-are samdhan ji, samjha kijiye shaadi ki saalgirah hai barah baje tak toh aise hi jage honge aur uske baad Anu ko meetha bhi toh mila hoga, kyu Anu....(teasingly).

Anuseena blushed.

AS-nhi ammi aisa kuch nhi hai...(he hid his blush and said).

Maa-sach mein...(teasingly)

AS-haan...

Maa-waise Haseena tumhare hothon par chot kaise lagi phir.....(maa asked in teasing tone).