Chapter 1~Empty Lives

Janet

"Uhhh, daddy. It feels so good."

"That's right, baby. Cum for daddy." I rubbed her clit and pushed deep in her. Arching her back she started cumming and she squirted all over me. I got mine before I laid down and grabbed my blunt, lighting it, while the girl went to clean herself up. She irritated me but what do you expect when you pick a random chick at a club. She came out of the bathroom, still naked. I have to admit, girlie had a fat ass. It may be too big for my liking but, hey that shit looked sexy bouncing against me. She laid down and cuddled up on my chest while rubbing my breasts.

"That was great, baby." She started kissing on my face.

"Yeah." I got sick of her touching me so I got up and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I realized that I needed to work out some more. After cleaning up, I came out fully dressed, ready to leave.

"Wait you're not going to stay over?"

"Naw. I got shit to do. Ain't 'bout to be cuddling up with you." She looked at me all upset.

"Then why'd you come home with me?"

"Because you was giving it up and I wanted some."

"That's horrible. You're a bad person."

"Sweetheart let's not do this. I wanted a quick fuck and you gave it to me. Plus let's not act like you are all innocent. This ain't even your house. I know you got this apartment so that your husband doesn't find out you cheating." She sat up in shock.

"How'd you know that?"

"Sweetie I run this fucking city. I know almost everything. Now clean up and go home before your husband realizes what type of woman you are." She jumped out of the bed and gathered her clothes.

"Yet you slept with me."

"Yeah but hell it ain't even feel that good. I barely even came. I hope you had fun though. I'm out." I left out of her place and got in my car. Lighting another blunt, I drove around to find something to do, since it was still early. That also pissed me off. I last long as hell, unless the pussy just that good, but that chick just didn't get me there. Since I had nothing else to do, I went to the warehouse to see if everything was running smoothly. When I got there, I saw almost everyone's cars, which was good because I don't feel like bussing heads tonight. I went inside and saw everyone working. "Yerr!"

"Yerr!" Everyone hollered back. I dapped up a couple of my guys and went into the main office. My mother and sisters were in there counting the money. I gave my mother a cheek kiss and a hug. 

"Hey, mommy. Hey Rebs. Hey Toy."

"Aww, my baby. How are you?"

"A little irritated." 

"Why?" I sat down on the couch and laid back putting one leg up.

"Just this chick." I ran my hands through my hair.

"Hey, family." My father walked in and pushed my leg off the couch. "Sit up, man. Hello, my love." He kissed my mom then sat down.

"Hello, sweetie and Jan sweetie what about this girl."

"What girl?" asked my dad.

"Just this girl I met at the club earlier today."

"Oh, the married one."

"Yeah."

"Joseph, how'd you know?" asked mother.

"Katie, love, we run this motherfucking city. I can find out anything. Now you." He hit me in the back of the head. "What you doing sleeping with married women?"