Chapter 15 - Getting Ready

Katianne's POV

I woke up to obnoxiously loud drums and a smirking Elliot. "AGH!" I groaned and sat up straight. "Good morning to you too." I threw a pillow at him and laid back down. He made the drums vanish with his wand and turned back to me.

"What time is it?" He checked his watch. "Seven o six." I furrowed my eyebrows after closing my eyes once again. "And why did you wake me up?" I pulled the blanket over my head. "Well, I need to get you a perfect dress so my brother can fall in love with you." I groaned once again. The blue eyed boy pulled the blanket off of me. "Come on, get ready, let's go."

"Where are the others?" I question, opening my eyes slightly to find none of my roommates around. "They left already." He responded. "At 7 in the freaking morning!?" I practically shouted at the blonde boy. "Well everyone's excited for the Yule ball!" Elliot negotiated. "Not me."

Time skip

We walked into the dress store, linking arms. "Did you already get something? To wear I mean." I questioned him. "Yeah. Cedric gave me this black suit that he didn't want anymore." 

A lady with blonde hair suddenly came into frame

A lady with blonde hair suddenly came into frame. "Why hello! I'm guessing you're here to buy dresses for the Yule ball?" The blonde boy nodded eagerly while I just stared at him weirdly. "Any ideas of what you want?" Her high pitched voice quizzed.

"Uhm... uhhh... I'm not really sure." I stammered and looked at Ell for help. "Ok then. Well, call me if you need anything." With that the lady went back to where she was before. "Time to find you a dress." The younger Diggory excitedly squealed.

Time skip

"There is no way I'm wearing this." I stepped out of the changing room. I wore this neon orange dress that was sleeveless on the left side. The right side was long sleeved and had a long, big bow tied at the left shoulder. It ended just below my knees. "What! I like it!" He exclaimed. "It's neon orange." He frowned at me and went to look for another dress.

" He frowned at me and went to look for another dress

Time skip

"Absolutely not." This time I wore a glittery silver dress. It ended above mid-thigh and had a v-neck. The dress was long sleeved and quite uncomfortable if you ask me. "Girl, you're going to draw all the attention in the room with that dress." I put both my hands on my hips and tilted my head. "It's so... shiny. People will mistake me for a disco ball."