Chapter 1 - Nightmare

Italics is dream and flashback

TW: Slight mentions of death

Katianne's POV

It was a normal peaceful night. An old man used matches to light up the stove so he could heat up some water. He saw the lights were on in a nearby building and decided to go check it out."Bloody kids." The white haired man growled, grabbing his keys and flash light while heading out.

Once in the building, the man's face grew more worried. There were spiderwebs all over the walls, spiders crawling around. He slowly walked up the dark, eerie stairs and decided to turn off his flashlight since the room with the light on was found.

He carefully walked towards the door just to hear the creaking sound of the floor. The house was really old, it would be weird if the wood didn't make any noise. The old man looked down, then back up, noticing that no one heard him.

"Oh no, no, no my Lord Voldemort. I only meant... perhaps if we were to do it, without the twins-" A short fat man with fuzzy light brown hair that I recognized as Peter Pettigrew quickly got interrupted by a small figure on an armchair, who I couldn't see since they were mostly covered.

"No! The twins are everything, it cannot be done without them. And it will be done exactly as I say." Pettigrew backed up in fear while another man, whom I don't recognise, came into frame and kneeled down in front of the arm chair. "I will not disappoint you, my Lord." The mystery man assured. "Good. First, gather our old comrades. Send them a sign." The raspy voice of the creature spoke.

A snake started slithering up the stairs and passed the old man from before, which startled him, causing him to jump a bit. It slowly slid into the room while I could hear whispers. Whispers in parseltongue, getting louder and louder.

"Nagini tells me the old caretaker is standing outside the door." The small creature on the armchair translated. Their heads snapped towards the door. Pettigrew then rushed to the door, putting on a wide, evil grin. The old man stood up straight, frightened that he had been found.

"Step aside, so I can give our guest a proper greeting." and Wormtail, as they call him, did as he was ordered. The old man raised both his hands up beside his head, surrendering, but it was no use. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" There was a sudden flash of green light.

"Katia! Katianne!" My eyes snapped open. A brunette haired girl with caramel brown eyes was leaning over my bed with a candle in her hand. I was coated in sweat and was breathing heavily.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to process the nightmare I just had. "Are you alright?" I sat up, familiarising myself with the room I was in, noticing that Ginny was no longer in her bed.

"When did you get here?" I questioned her. "Just now you?" Hermione set the candle down on a table beside me. "Harry and I got here last night."

She and I then walked over to the boys room, me still wearing my grey oversized hoodie and dark blue sweatpants. The Granger woke Harry up, him in the same condition I was in when I was sleeping. He must've had a nightmare too.

"Wake up. Wake up Ronald!" The redhead slowly opened his eyes and grabbed his blanket to cover his clothed chest "Bloody hell!" Ron shrieked, which led to me lightly chuckling. "Honestly get dressed. And don't go back to sleep." Hermione ordered. "Come on Ron! Your mother says breakfast is ready." Ron laid his head back on his pillow resting his eyes after the bossy girl left the room.