Chapter 3 - Hogwarts Express

TW: Slight swearing

Katianne's POV

It has been a few days since what happened at the Quidditch world cup. We are now on the Hogwarts express since school starts today. Hermione was reading the 'Daily Prophet', Ron was reading, at least pretending to read a book, and Harry and I were just talking.

I could hear the sound of wheels rolling not far from our compartment. The two boys quickly rushed to the already open glass door just when the old lady with the trolly arrived. I went too, to see if there was anything I would like.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" The lady asked nicely. "Packet of drewballs and a liquorice wand." The redhead said. He looked in his pocket to see that he didn't have enough money. "On second thought, just the drewballs." He then said, slightly disappointed. "It's alright I'll get it." Harry offered. "Just the drewballs, thanks." Ron then spoke.

The raven haired boy was about to get something until a black haired girl with black eyes came. The two made eye contact and I smirked. "Two pumpkin pasties please." She asked the trolly lady, without breaking eye contact with Harry. They even smiled. Well my brother's a ladies man. "Thank you." She thanked as the old lady handed her the treats.

"Anything sweet for you dear?" The boy with round glasses snapped out of his daze. "Oh on thank you, I'm not hungry." He smiled sheepishly before going into our train cabin, and so did I.

"She totally likes you." I excitedly spoke. "What?" He questioned, pretending to be confused. "That girl!" I squealed in excitement. My non-existent love life isn't going very well... since it is going on in my head, but the least I can do is be his wing-girl. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He lied and chuckled.

"This is horrible! How can the ministry not know who conjured it? Isn't there any security or...?" Hermione complained and Ron interrupted her. "Loads, according to dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses."

Harry rubbed his scar. "It's hurting again isn't it, your scar." The curly haired girl worriedly asked. "I'm fine." He answered, shaking his head. "You know, Sirius will want to hear about this. What you two saw at the world cup, and the dream." The Granger suggested, leaning forward. With that, Harry took out a piece of parchment and a quill and started writing to our god father.

Time skip

"We're almost there, I better go get changed into my robes." I excused myself and they all nodded. I was walking down the corridor of the train, until I bumped into a tall, muscular figure.

The person spilled a cup of water on my white shirt. "Oh sh*t, sor-" I stopped myself when I saw who I bumped into. "Watch where you're going, Potter!" He scowled, pronouncing my last name weirdly like he always did since first year.

His eyes went from my eyes to where the water spilled, which was making the shirt slightly transparent. "If you kept your eyes up, we wouldn't have bumped into each other, Malfoy." I glared at him, venom dripping in my voice.

He dusted his suit, similar to the one he wore the night of the Quidditch world cup. I pushed past him, making sure to bump on his shoulder. As I was walking away, I could still feel his eyes burning on my skin, staring daggers right through me, but I ignored him and got changed into the school robes.

Time skip

Once we arrived, everyone pushed and shoved each other to see what was happening outside. There were four horses flying a carriage. "Clear the runway!" Hagrid shouted. The carriage rushed past him, which led to him jumping out of the way. "Well there's something you don't see everyday!"