Chapter 7 - Interview

Italics is letter

Harry's POV

"How did you do it?" My best friend asked me. I stayed silent, not sure what he was talking about. "Never mind. Doesn't matter. You could have let your best friend know though." The redhead continued complaining. "Let you know what?" I asked, slowly figuring it out. "You know bloody well what."

He sat down on his bed and I walked over to him. "I didn't ask for this to happen Ron. Okay? You're being stupid." I then walked back to my own bed. "Yeah that's me, Ron Weasley, Harry Potter's stupid friend. Did Katia even know you were putting her name in?"

I looked up at him. "I didn't put my name in that cup. Or hers. I don't want eternal glory, I just wanna be... look. I don't know what happened tonight, and I don't know why, it just did, ok?" He laid down, wrapping the blanket around his body. "Piss off." He mumbled. I sighed in anger and went to sleep as well, turning the lamp off

Katianne's POV

"Katia." I hummed in response and looked up at Ell. We were sitting on the astronomy tower. It became a thing now, us talking after hours. We were sitting in silence since I didn't know what to say after all the stuff that happened. "How did you put your name in the cup?" I looked down. "I-I didn't." His face was confused. "Then... what happened?"

I looked up at him again. "I don't know. Clearly someone wants Harry and I dead." I huffed. "Three guesses who." He rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"But who do you think put it in?" I lied saying 'I don't know', but truthfully, I thought it was that new Professor, Alastor Moody. I just have some weird feelings about him. I didn't tell anyone though, because there is a chance that he is just another teacher. Dumbledore invited him here himself!

Time skip, Next day

Fleur wore her usual blue uniform, sitting on a chair with her legs crossed. Cedric wore the Hufflepuff robes standing next to Harry, who was wearing the Gryffindor ones, behind the blonde girl with straight hair. I stood next to Harry as well, wearing my Slytherin robes while Krum, who was standing to my left, wore Durmstrang uniform holding a long stick.

*Flash* The camera took a picture of all of us and a blonde woman with short curly hair wearing a green silky buttoned dress with these weird nerd glasses came out of the smoke.

"What a charismatic quintet. Hello!" She walked up to us shaking all of our hands. "I'm Rita Skeeter! I write for the Daily Prophet. But of course you know that, don't you." She spoke, all full of herself, making these big hand gestures. "It's you we don't know."

I'm not sure if I'm meant to get offended by that or not, but I shrugged it off. The blonde lady chuckled. "You're the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?" She lightly slapped Delacour. "What mysteries do the muscles mask?" Rita tugged the back of Diggory's head a bit.

"Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a champion tick?" She then said, going in between Harry and Cedric, my brother looking physically uncomfortable and the Hufflepuff boy as well.

"Me, myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rapid readers. So who's feeling up to sharing? Hmm? Shall we start with the youngest? Lovely." The green eyed lady looked at me then grabbed me by the bicep of my arm, dragging me away like a naughty kid.

I could hear Harry chuckle looking at me being taken away, which made me make a face at him. I was in fact 11 minutes older than him. So he should be the one doing this stupid interview first.

Skeeter dragged me into a broom closet, her orange notepad and green quill flying around with us. I walked in as she closed the wooden door. She walked closer to me, making me look at her with wide eyes.