Part 20 last part probably

As I sat up on our day to return with Sasuke cuddling my waist, I thought about Sasuke and I's past week everything we've done and talked about. I can't describe with words about how I feel about him, that's why when we come back to the village I will officially have a ring on his finger.

A little bit before we left I asked Sakura to go get our rings made with the money I had. She also help with the design of them. Thought they are quite simple I like them a lot. They have Sun and moon markings in the front and our last name on the other one ring.

"Ya know kit when you propose this time make it romantic at least. " Kuramas words were loud as day.

'I know I plan to purpose on my fathers mountain side image at sunset tonight. '

"7 out of 10 for effort. " He laughs at me.

I frown and shake Sasuke lightly.

"Sasuke we've got to get going. " Sasuke looked at me groggly.

"Alright."  We both stood and got dressed pick our bags and headed for the check out counter.

When we walked up the nice desk lady was there waiting. We have her our keys.

"Please do come again Mr. Uchiah-san and Mr. Uzumaki-san. "

I smiled. "We will definitely consider it."

With that we were off.

Sooner than later we were walking up to the gates of Konoha. I looked at Sasuke.

"Er I have an errand to run before we go home is that all right. " I say rubbing my neck.

"Hmm sure usuratonkichi, but don't take to long I'd like to lay in bed with you some more since we didn't get to today. " He says taking my bag.

As we entered the guards smiled at us. Then Sakura came walking up.

"Naruto are you ready? "

"Yes I nodded. " Before we left to get the rings I kissed Sasuke on the cheek and whispered into his ear.

"Let's have a date tonight on top of the Hokage mountain. " He smiles and little just for me to notice.

Then we made our separate ways.

"So Naruto how was the week with Sasuke? "

I smiled brightly. "It was great. "

We were very close to the ring shop when Sakura asked me something.

"Naruto can I tell you something? "

I looked at her questioningly. "Sure anything. "

"Well I really like Ino in a way like you and Sasuke love each other. "

I thought about it they always have been good friends. "If you like her then go for it. " I said smiling at her.

"Thanks Naruto. "

"Of course. " With that we went into the shop. The shop keeper noticed me immediately.

"Ah Naruto your rings are done let me grab them. " He quickly went into a room and came back with some of the most beautiful rings I had ever seen.

"These are your wedding rings Mr. Uzumaki. " He smiled handing them over. I examined the rings closer to see the beautiful sun pattern on mine and the moon pattern on Sasukes.

Soon Sakura and I parted after I thanked her. Then I transported to my apartment with Sasuke.

I was at the front door and opened it  stepping inside I took off my shoes to the smell of ramen coming from the kitchen.

I hastily walked into the kitchen seeing Sasuke in his boxers coming ramen.
I made my move quickly snaking my arms around Sasuke from the back giving him a warm hug.

"I see your home dobe, I just was about to turn the heat off as the ramen is done. " He said turning off the heat and in the process turning around to give me a light peck on the lips.

He hugged me back and broke away to grab two bowls so we could have lunch.
I sat down and he followed setting our bowls down on the table with a pair of chopsticks.

I said thank you for the food and quickly ate three bowls while Sasuke ate one. Once we were finished Sasuke went to take a shower while I did the dishes.

After I was done I walked into our bed room where Sasuke laid read a scroll. I laid down with him pulling him on to my lap.

"I love you Sasuke. " I say messing with his hair.

"I love you too Naruto. " He says while laying his back on my chest.

The evening came quick Naruto and Sasuke got ready for their date only taking a blanket to sit on as they watch the sunset and the rings unbeknownst to Sasuke.

The quickly made their way and set their blanket down. Sasuke always noticed how they could go without speaking but still talk to one another.
Sasuke was actually kind of happy for this since he didn't always have to express what he was feeling because Naruto would already know.

Sasuke sat his hand intertwined with Naruto as they sat watching the sunset beautifully.

Sasuke saw Naruto get up so he followed. Then Naruto got on one knee in front of him.

"Sasuke Uchiha will you make me complete by marrying me? "

Sasuke felt a tear fall down his cheek before tackling the blond in hug.

"Yes of course usuratonkichi. "

Thankfully Naruto hadn't dropped the ring when Sasuke tackled him and his slipped it on his ring finger and did the same with his own.

Naruto kissed Sasuke with passion  when they broke apart he gave him a big hug.

"Thank you Sasuke. "

"No need to thank me Naruto after all you are my one and only. "

They intertwined their hands once more enjoying the sun set.

Alright I feel like I have successfully finished this fan-fiction. Though I was thinking about writing the wedding scene. Let me know your thoughts. Sorry I took so long on this chapter, I had troubled deciding on where to go from the last chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the ending of the fan fiction.