Part 13

It had been a day since I've been in Konoha, Kakashi and i have already reported about our mission. Lady Tsunade has informed me that I won't be leaving the village until Naruto has made his mind up. I'm still expected to complete some chores. Naruto will be back 4 days including today. 

I would like to clean his apartment so it will be ready for his arrival, thankfully Lady Tsunade has already had someone replace the window.  I started cleaning Narutos apartment.

An hour or two had passed and a little toad landed on my hand once again.

"Another scroll Sasuke." 

"Thank you."

I took the scroll, then the toad then disappeared. I walked into Narutos kitchen and sat at the table. I opened the scroll.

   Dear Sasuke,

That sounds interesting, tell me how Inari is doing these days. I'm glad your mission went well, Garra said I only have a few more things to do and then I'm home bound. Kurama said he can't believe someone as attractive as you likes me. Can you believe that fuzz ball, I think that he's completely wrong don't you?  Anyway I can't wait to see you. 

Love, Naruto. 

I smile and write Naruto back then continue to work on his apartment.

Garra let me off early again, it's around lunch so I decide to go home eat and go ahead and  pack my things. 

I've finally made it home so I boil some water and pull out an instant ramen cup. Once the water is done heating up, I pour it into the ramen  and wait the three minutes.  I grab some chop sticks.

"Thank you for the food." 

Then I eat all of my ramen and throw the cup away and pack all my things. I have a little time free time so I decide to go to the little fair in town. 

I decide to play a few games and see if I can win anything. So far no luck I walk around different games browsing the prices. Soon I see a pair of cute bears one has a sun the other is moon  themed. 

I walk up to the vender. 

"Excuse me may I play this game."

"Of course, to win all you have to do is land three kunai in the center." 

I pay him and he gives me three kunai I take a quick breath and analyze the game. 

I throw all of the kunai at once landing every target. 

"Wonderful what prize would you like." 

"Can I have the two bears?"  

He hands me the bears and I walk way thanking him. 

I walk around for another hour, then I decide to go back to my apartment for right now.  I set the bares on my bag and sit down on my bed. 

A little snakes slithers on my hand.

"Here is a scroll from Sasuke." 

"Thank you." I pet little snake and take the scroll. 

He poffes away. 

I open the scroll. 

Dear Naruto, 

Inari and I talked about thing that has happened over the years and such. I won't be leaving any time soon Lady Tsunade decided I can't leave until you've been chosen for Hokage.  I miss you to I can't wait to see you in a few days."

Love, Sasuke

I write Sasuke back and decide to go to bed. 

I  hope you liked this chapter.