Part 15

Once Sasuke and I got up from the ground I picked him up in a hug.

"I missed you so much. " I bury my face in his chest and taking in his sent.

I put him down.

"I missed you too dobe but dinner is waiting. "

I smile I loved Sasuke's cooking before he had to spend the year in jail he stayed with me making me dinner every night. Though he refused to make me ramen because he didn't know how to make it.

"Ok."

We teleported to the inside of my apartment. I look around it was so clean.

"Thank you for cleaning up. "

"You're welcome. Now come on before your food gets cold. "

We walked into the kitchen I smelled ramen.

"Just sit and I'll get you a bowl."

I did as told, I saw Sasuke put them delicious food in a bowl.

He sat it in front of me.

"I know how much you wanted me to make it for you. " He had a slight blush on his face.

"Thank you. "

I grabbed my chopsticks and took the first bite. It was so amazing it was better than Ichraku's. I quickly finished this bowl and three others.

I put my bowl in the sink.

"I can do dishes. "

"Thanks dobe. "

I started cleaning up and talking to Sasuke. Once I was done I wanted to take a shower.

"Sasuke I'm going to take a shower. "

"Ok usratonkichi. "

I left and grabbed some of my cleaning clothes.

Once I was out of the shower and changed into a pair of boxers and a shirt I walked out to the kitchen to see Sasuke reading. I sat next to him looking at the book he was reading.

He closed it.

"I assume you're pretty tiered dobe. "

"I am. "

"Then go lay down. "

"You're going to sleep with me right? "

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes teme. "

Sasuke got up and we walked to my bedroom. I watched him slip off his pants leaving him in his boxers.

I got in my bed and Sasuke got in as well. I pulled him close to me holding him his back facing my chest.

"I missed you so much Sasuke. "

"I missed you too Naruto. "

If possible I pulled him closer.

"I... I love you Sasuke. "

Sasuke turned to look at me, his onyx eyes slightly watery.

"I love you too Naruto. "

I felt his soft lips on mine, I immediately kissed back. It last for a little before I felt his sweet lips off of mine.

I pulled him in for a hug, I felt him rub his face in my chest pulling me closer to him. I looked at his dark hair thinking about how much I adored him.

Soon I herd quiet snores I smiled finally closing my eyes and going to sleep.

Sorry for the kind of cliff hanger in the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed this one.