Part 7

Once I was finished with patrol I was drop dead tired but I was glad I could help. I walk into my apartment/hotel I kicked off my shoes closing, and locking the door.  Then took a shower and went to sleep. I woke up and headed for Gaara's office still tired from last night.

I was already up when Shikamaru came by. "You ready Sasuke?" He unlocked my cell. "Yeah." "Meet me at Lady Tsunade's office." He flickered away, I did the same.

I stood infront of Lady Tsunade and next to Shikamaru. "As you know this is your release date, by mine and every Kage's judgment and a little convincing from Naruto you are free to go." She boomed loudly.

"Yes ma'am." "Here are Naruto's keys, your wallet should be easy to summon just put you to fingers together like youd do for chkara. You will resume as a ninja in a week, and make sure to brush up on training. I assume Naruto has told you he won't be back until the middle or end of this month." She boomed once more. "Yes."
"Ok out of my office."

I flickered to Naruto's apartment. I unlocked it and looked around. 'Still ran down.' I looked to the side to see his window broken and a letter. I walked over to the letter, I opened it.

You'll never be Hokage bitch.

They still do this huh no wonder his apartment is ran down. I looked for a broom and soon  found one and cleaned up the glass.

I  jumped out next to his apartment, and flickered just outside to a hardware store that used to work with my clan. I walked in.

"Sasuke long time no see." "Same here."
"What can I do for you today?" "I need 4 planks of wood, nails and a hammer."
"Ok." He came back with a sack of nails and a hammer. "The wood is outside this rings up at 50 dollars."

(I'm not really sure how much yen that would be, I'm not really doing an accurate guesstimate.)

I put my two fingers to gather and summoned my wallet and pulled out the money I owed the man.

He put the money in the cash register. "If you don't mind me asking what's it for." "I don't it's,  for my friend Naruto someone broke his window he's out on a mission and I'm staying at his place until he gets back." "I don't know why someone would do that Naruto's been a pretty good kid, sure he did pranks.  I never understood those villagers." 
"Yeah I got to get going." "Ok see you Sasuke."

I walked outside to see the planks across the street stack. I walked over to the planks, a worker approached me.
"Are you Sasuke." "Yes." "Would you like any help I don't see a wagon or anything." "I'm a ninja I can transport it  without a cart." "Ok." They walked back to work.

I placed the hammer and nails on the wood. I kept my hand on the stuff and flickered to Naruto's balcony. I started getting his window fixed up.

Once I finished, I looked around some more I went to the bed room to be greeted with Naruto's strong sent of vanilla, Lemon, and a hint of miso. 

'I would like to take a shower but I don't have any clothes. Naruto might thought.'

I walked over to his dresser and saw a couple of shirts, underwear and shorts. I'll go clothes shopping tomorrow. I grabbed one of each and headed for his bathroom, once I was in the bathroom I found his shampoo and  conditioner which was Lemon scent. His body wash was vanilla.

Once I finished taking a shower I walked into his room and layed down on his bed and started to fall asleep.

"Naruto, you are dismissed for today."
"Uh Gaara it's just after lunch are you sure?" "I know you took a shift on patrol last night go get some rest." "Ok." I flickered to my apartment.

I sat down and grabbed a sheet of paper and a pencil, I wrote Sasuke a letter and summoned a toad.

"What can I do for you Naruto?" "Can you get this to Sasuke by today." "Sure."
The toad took the letter and  a gone in a second.

I got up and took a shower. Once I was done I went to bed.

(It took me a little longer this time sorry)