part 19

Sasuke and I departed from the Leaf Village and made it to the bath house in and in a timely way and now at the check in desk.

We rung a small bell.

"Hello are you Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha? " A woman with brown hair came in looking down at a check in book.

"Yes we are. "  Sasuke and I replied.

She looks at us with a slight blush.

"Here are y'alls keys if you two need anything just let us know. Have a good stay and thank you for the war. "

She walked away quickly.

We walk to our room and set our stuff down. I kinda want to go take a bath because we've been running for some time.

"Hey Sasuke?"

"Yes usuratonkchi? "

"Wanna go take a bath and then go into the village? I heard there is a festival going on. "

"Sure why not. "

We changed into our bath robes and walked to the men's side of the bath house.

I changed out of it wrapping a towl around my waist and carried another one then I walked out into the steamy area. I stepped into the water taking my towl off and putting off the side and putting the other that's in my hands on top of my head as I usually did. I sat down and looked up to see Sasuke walking up to me.

I looked away until I herd him sit in the water.

I looked back at him he was sitting next to me.  I looked at his chest to see a newer scar in the middle of his chest.

"Is that were Maddara stabbed you? "

"Yes dobe. "

I frown for sec and then I grab his hand from under the water.

"Dobe."  Sasuke holds my hand back.

"Teme what other type of scars do you have. " I ask scanning his chest and shoulders.

"I don't have to many I have some on my back from the curse mark wings. I have a few on my hands from chidori and some near my stomach. Oh if you count the missing arm that too. " He smirks at the last part to mess with me.

"I don't like hurting you ya know. Could I maybe see the scars? " I say while breaking my hand away from his. To feel the one on his chest.

It feels like it's not there except for the small change in depth of his skin now that I think about it his skin has always had a weird softness.

"I mean if you want to dobe. " He turns around to his back I can see the scare from were the wings were. The area was  a darker tone than Sasuke's skin it was also a more of a rise in the area. I ran my hand across the outline.

"Did it hurt to go into the curse mode? " I ask as he turns around.

"A little but not enough to bother me. " He says as he lifts his hands.

I look at the light discoloration that was in a lighting pattern. I bring his hands up towards my face and give them each a kiss on the palm.

"Sometimes I wish that you and I could've not been ninja it rarely but there are times. " I say letting go of his hands.

"I know I wonder what would happen. " he says while setting his hands in the water.

"Can I see the scars on your stomach. "

"I have to stit up or stand but alright. " He stands in the water area exposing his lower stomach but covering his dick.

I see a really bad scar on his v-line and another on his upper hip. I touch the one on his upper hip rubbing my thumb over it. I do the same to the other one.
I kiss the one his hips and kiss all of the way down to his v-line scar and trace it with my tounge.