Part 11

I sent my note back to Sasuke, I'm going home at the end of next week. I can't wait to tackle Sasuke when I see him. I wonder how he's doing on his mission.

  I soon go to sleep. Then I wake up and go back to work with Garra.

I met Kakashi at the gate and sarted heading towards the next town. Our mission was a simple escort but there was bound to be some trouble. 

It only took us an hour to reach our destination we were waiting at the entrance of the village like the details said in our mission scroll.

"Are you leaf Ninja?" A pain man with brown hair said.

Kakashi answers "Yes."

The man nodded "Please follow me to meet the princess."

We then followed the main to a nice house on the outskirts of the small village. 

Inside a woman with blue-ish black hair sat.

"Hello are you the kind Ninja escorting me to the land of waves?"

"Yes." Kakashi and I answered.

She smiled at us. "My name is Yui. Yours"

"I'm Kakashi Hatake." Kakashi said

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha."

"Nice to meet you Kakashi and Sasuke- san."

"We will be leaving soon princess, excuse me." Kakashi says then he leaves.

"Is there anything you would want me to know about the mission?" 

"Not that I know of." She says politely.

"Excuse me."

I walk out of the house to see Kakashi securing the cart we are taking.

"Kakashi are we ready to go?"

"Yes."

"I'll go get the princess."

I walked back inside the house and find the princess.

"Princess we are ready."

"Ok." She start following me out side to the cart I helped her up.

The plain guy was leading the horses while Kakashi and I guarded. We set off.

It was around Garra and mine lunch time. We had just sorted some paper work. 

"Naruto lets take our break, I've already ordered some Ramen. I would like to hear more about Sasuke."

"Ok." I set down a stack of papers, then there was a knock which I answered.

"Ramen."

"Thank you." I took the Ramen. "Then Garra paid for it.

We then sat down at his desk.

"So Naruto what does Sasuke plan to do while you're being Hokage?"

"I'm not quite sure, but I'd like to make him head of ambu black ops, or a personal guard."

"Why not an adviser, Sasuke is intelligent enough mabye he'll be a different opinion."

"Yeah I'm already thinking about giving Shikamaru that position but I'm always going to ask for Sasukes opinion, because of his experience with the village."

"That makes sense I hope it works out well."

I smiled brightly. "Me too."

We talked about various other things then it was soon time to get back to work.

We were getting close to the land of waves soon we were going to cross the Great Naruto Bridge. I smirked at the thought of that mission Naruto and I were young I saved him and I didn't even know why. Thankfully we haven't had any trouble yet.

Soon the bridge came into view. As we walked across a small toad landed on my shoulder. With a scroll on its back.

"Sasuke, Naruto asked me to give this to you." He jumped on to my hands and left the scroll on them and poofed away.

I put the scroll in my pocket, and continued on soon we reached our destination. We had to stay with the princess for the night for safety reasons. 

I helped the princess get out of the cart.

She smiled. "Thank-you."

She walked inside the plain guy pulled the little luggage she had in the house. Kakashi and I entered the house.

We entered a room that looked like a small living room where princess Yui, was sitting.

"Sasuke do you know anything about the Great Naruto Bridge?" She asked.

"Yes I do I had a mission here when I was younger it's named after an important friend of mine who was on my team."

"That's interesting I only know about a little bit about it. If you don't mind may I hear about what happened."

I sat down  across from her. "I don't mind. Our mission was supposed to be a simple escort nothing special really but it turned out to be more complicated. " I explained what happened on that mission to her and why it's called The Great Naruto Bridge.

"Wow it sounds like you care for your friend."

"Yes I do."

"Thank you Sasuke excuse me."

Kakashi had already went to his room so I  did the same pulling out th note Naruto sent me.

Dear Sasuke,

I will be returning next Friday. I'm excited to see you. I haven't really been doing anything special just dreading paper work. I love you a lot. Be safe on your mission and tell me about it when you can.

Love Naruto.

I smiled and wrote him back sending my snake to him. Kakashi and I have already discussed going to see Inari in the morning.

Happy late Halloween.