Chapter 16

Naruto and I woke around nine-ish. Currently I am stalling him to stay out of the house until noon. He just got done filing a report of his mission.

"Sasuke is there anything you'd like to do before we go home. "

I look at him with his hands behind his neck.

"Sure why don't we go spar for a little and talk. "

Of course our talking is fighting maybe we can talk about our feelings for one another. It's also a good pass time.

"I'd love to are we gonna talk about our feelings for one another? "

"Yes dobe. "

We quickly made our way to the training area. We quickly did the shinobi hand thing and started.

As soon as we did I felt a wave of emotions from Naruto as I always did they are always so caring. This time though they had something else with them.

We continued to spare for an hour until I figured what the other emotion was it was love. I haven't felt this in a long time or maybe I just didn't realize it.

I definitely love Naruto back he is my light my reason to keep going.

Then we both stopped sparing.

Our eyes met I looked deep into his ocean blue eyes looking for any hesitation in his feelings for me.

There was none.

With that we hugged one another still not speaking a word aloud but our conversation between our fighting figured out everything.

I hear Naruto finally speak.

"Can I kiss you? "

"Yes."

Our lips met once again he is so intoxicating feeling very light headed.
I rapped my arms around Naruto's neck.

Soon we stopped.

"Sasuke... will you be my partner ? "

"Yes Naruto I will be glad too. "

"So let's go on a few dates Sasuke and I already want you to know I'm going to ask you to be my husband on one of the dates right? "

I broke the hug and grabbed his hand.

"I figured that dobe I'm going to try to be the best partner Naruto."

"Sasuke you accepting is already enough I already know we are going to make a great family. "

I look at him his flashy smile gleaming at me. I peck him on the lips.

We walk hand in hand into town I look at the time we still have an hour.

"Teme can we go eat at ichraku's? "

"Sure dobe. "

Thankfully that will give enough time before the party.

Sorry for the late and short chapter but on the bright side Merry Christmas Eve / Christmas. I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas.