Part 8

I woke up, hn I slept the whole rest of the day. I got dressed (in Naruto's clothes) ate breakfast for the day, and went to the training grounds to refresh my skills before I go back to doing missions.

I had been training for over an hour.
"Yo Sasuke" I saw Kakashi walking up to me. "Kakashi."
"You mind if I take up some of your time?" He looked at me pointing to a bench near where I was training.
"No." I walked over to the bench with him.

"So Naruto's out right now." He started Kakashi always had a weird way of trying to help me.  "Yes." "You know he has to find a partner I was wondering if you were ever going to think about that too?"

I glared at him the confidence of some people. I actually think I like Naruto I never really showed interest in anyone besides him and my brother. I'm clearly not going to date Itachi for obvious reasons.

"I have I just like to keep it to myself." I see him smirk under his mask. I swear I'm going to kill him.

"So is it Sakura or Naruto." I glared at him harder. "Mind your damn business Kakashi."

Then a small toad landed on my knee. "Naruto told me to give this to you." The small toad showed the letter on its back so I took it off and it poofed away.

Kakashi looks at me and then the note then back at me. "It's defintly Naruto." "No shit."  "That's sweet do you think that he likes you back you know Hinata has liked him forever. 

I suddenly get mad.  "Well Naruto chased me for his whole life so."
"Are you jealous Sasuke." He chuckles. "What no! Ok mabye." I feel a light blush on my cheeks.

"So are we going to read the letter."
I look at him questioningly. "We?"  "I'm sure you don't want to wait." I roll my eyes and open it.  "Read it out loud no one is around."

I glare at him but do what he says. "Dear Sasuke,
I strongly disagree Ramen is very healthy, anyway I hope it's not to messy in my apartment. Also I'm not a big baby teme I just miss you. Tell me if you get to do anything fun and tell me when you resume missions. With luck I'll be back in two weeks if not the end of the month.

Love, Naruto."

"Oh so you already know if he likes you back then." "No."  "He literally says he loves you in the letter."  "Well I don't want to jump to conclusions."  "Yeah I understand."  "Well I just don't want to get my hopes up."  "Understandable. I leave you to training."

I went back to training thinking about what I would say in the note for Naruto.

It's been a little since I updated but I plan on having another chapter  done sometime by tomorrow. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter.