Part 6

Another week passed all nothing new or exciting had happened I received a notice from Gaara I'll be helping him more often since Temari will be going to the leaf to visit Shikamaru. I'm still waiting on a response from Sasuke, I hope he received it. I go lay down in the bed at the place I'm currently living in, and fall asleep.

I look at the letter Shikamaru handed me he said it was late because it had gotten lost. I opened it.

Dear Sasuke,

I'm glad to hear you're ok. I still miss you a lot, but I'm alive I guess. It's a lot of hard work but nothing I can't handle. Also I don't mind if you snoop in my apartment you might be living there until your home is remade. Anyway you'll have a place to stay the keys are with baa-chan. I can't wait to hear from you again.

Love, Naruto.

Hmm I love that dobe. I blush for second thinking of what I just thought. I set my pice of paper down and grabbed my pencil to begin writing him back.

I groaned getting out of bed I got up got ready for the day and flickered to the Kazekage's office to help Gaara. We did paper work all day until about 8 pm. "

"Naruto before I dismiss you I have a
question. " "Yes?" "You know next month is the last 2 months you have to make a decision is there anyone on your mind?" "Uh kinda." I broke my gaze from him to the floor. "I'm still no 100 percent sure though." "If you want to tell me who I won't judge you."

I looked at him questioningly. "With that tone of voice I'm guessing you know that it's Sasuke." "Yeah." He looks at me. "So what is your opinion Gaara."
"Do what makes you happy Naruto."
"Ok." "Also Sasuke gets out tomorrow." I smile "I know."

With that I flickered back to my hotel/apartment.  I see something knocking on my window. Another hawk, I open the window and take the letter from the bird.

I sat down at a table and opened it.

Dear Dobe,

I miss you too, also I will be buying better food for you because Ramen isn't healthy. Anyways try not to over work yourself. I'm glad you are holding up you big baby.

Love Teme.

I blushed really hard he used teme I'm so gonna tackle him when I get back. I herd a knock at my door I go over to it and open it.

"I know it's late but can you help patrol?" "Sure." I'm exhausted but I don't mind. I slip my shoes on

Short chapter again