part 18

As we start to kiss more Sasuke starts to get on top of me stratleing my waist deeping our kiss.

"As interesting as this was getting Lady Tsunade needs you two in her office. "

We hear a familiar voice say interrupting us. We look up to see Kakashi-sensei standing in the door way of our bed room with his porn book in his hand at his side.

Sasuke gets off of me and starts getting dressed.

"We'll be there in a few minutes. " I say disappointed because Sasuke got off of me.

With that Kakashi-sensei left.

"We should continue that later Sasuke. " I say smirking.

I see him blush a little. "If you're lucky usratonkich."

Then we get fully dressed and head to granny's office. Once we arrive I bust into her office. Sasuke walking in after me.

She looks up at us.
"You two will be going on a "mission"."
She air quoting the word mission.

"Since you both are fond for one another and since Naruto has one month left to pick his partner y'all will be going to a bath house in a nearby village for a week. Here's a scroll with the place. "

Sasuke and I look at each other questioningly and then I take the scroll from her.

"Well the bath house is reserved for just you two so y'all can have alone time and talk a little bit about the wedding and plans for when you are Hokage. Be ready to leave in the morning."

I blushed I still needed to get Sasuke a ring and properly propose to him.

'You'd better be happy that Uchiah loves your dumbass kit. Who asks someone to be their partner in the end of a spar?'

'I thought the timing was perfect he wanted to get our emotions out to one another so I let him know I wanted him to be my one and only. "

'To be honest kit I think he already new that since the day you met him. '

'Yeah probably but I will say I do think it was necessary to talk to him and you know sparing is how we communicate. "

'Yeah yeah I think he also got the message with how many times you've gotten an erection while fighting him. Like the last one when he was on top of you punching your face. It almost makes me think you're a masochist. "

I blushed profusely. 'I only got one a few times it's not my fault he was on top of me right over my dick plus it was only there for a little. "

'Yeah because I had to take care of it because that's embarrassing. "

That's when they heard a cough.

I look over to Naruto it looks like he's talking to Kurama. I wonder what they are talking about it doesn't really matter we need to pack to leave for the morning. I use my sharingon to go to Naruto's head space.

I hear Kurama say. "Yeah yeah I think he also got the message with how many times you've gotten an erection while fighting him. Like the last one when he was on top of you punching your face. It almost makes me think you're a masochist. "

I blush and look at Naruto who's face is red. "I only got one a few times it's not my fault he was on top of me right over my dick plus it was only there for a little. "

"Yeah because I had to take care of it because that's embarrassing. "

I blush and cough to let them know I'm there.

"Oh Sasuke, how much of that did you hear? " Naruto smiles nervously.

"Enough to know you like when I'm on top of you. " I smirked.

"Ohhh." His face gets even more red then before.

"Anyway dobe before anyone of us can get on top of one another we have to pack and get out of Lady Tsunades office she is looking at us weird. "

With that we leave Naruto's head space and Lady Tsunades office and head back to our apartment.

Once we reach the apartment we started packing up in silence. Until Naruto broke the ice.

"Hey Sasuke when I'm Hokage I was planning on making you my personal ambu gard who stays with me in my office is that alright with you? "

"I'm fine with it somebody's got to make sure you don't fall asleep doing all of that paperwork. " I say putting my full pack to the side.

"Thank you Sasuke you don't know how much you being here with me means. " He says looking over to me setting his pack next to mine.

I hug Naruto and give him a peck on the lips. "Anything for you dobe."

He kisses me back passionately. "Anything? " He smirks and slides his hand from my waist groping my ass.

"You're a real perv you know. " I say.

"Eh you love me for it." He smiles.

"Yeah yeah let's go to bed we've got an hour worth of running to get to that bathhouse in the morning. "

Naruto and I slip out of our clothes leaving our boxers and go to bed. With Naruto holding me.