Part 14

I was just about to leave for the hidden leaf I haven't heard anything from Sasuke since his last letter. I didn't think to much about it because it was only two days ago and I'm coming home today.

I make my way to the sand villages entrance to exit, soon it comes into view. I Garra, and a lot of ninja who seem to be waiting for me,  then I reach them.

"Naruto we've come to see you off." Garra greets me.

I stand next to him.

"Thank you Garra, and of course you all." I flash my bright smile at the crowd of ninja.

Garra walks closer to me. "One more month Uzumaki don't forget to ask Sasuke." He whispers to me.

"I know Garra." I whisper back.

"I must be getting back it was a nice stay in the sand thank-yall." I say loudly.

I nod to Garra and then I leave them and start heading towards the village.

Naruto is finally coming home today, I have already fixed his apartment up, he has food. It won't be until evening that he gets back I could cook for him he'll probably be tired. I think to myself of what else needs to be done before Naruto gets home.

Then I hear a knock on the door, I walk over to it to and open it to see Sakura and all over our classmates plus Tenten, Lee and, Sai.

"Yes?" I raise an eyebrow.

Sakura pushes me out of the way playfully.

"We are planning Naruto a welcome home party." 

They all come in I shut the door and see they went to the kitchen.

"Woah it's spotless like no one lives here." Kiba says.

I look at him. "I prefer not live in a messy place."

"Anyway we are planning him a welcome home party and want to throw it at his house." Sakura says.

"Not tonight right Naruto has a lot of energy but he'll want go to sleep once he gets back." I say so Naruto has at least a little time to rest.

Shikamaru speaks. "See I told yall that what a drag. We have to get him out of the house long enough to set up, so tomorrow when he goes to give the report I vote Uchiha should go to stall him."

Before I can say anything Ino does. "I think that would be perfect raise of hands for Sasuke to stall Naruto."

I see everyone raise their hand.

"I guess I'll do it but why couldn't have Lee done it, he has if not more the amount of energy Naruto does."

"Thank you. " Lee beams.

"Because Naruto will want to go see you and he'll look for you and if he finds out it will ruin the suprise." Sakura says.

"OK do yall have the supplies for it I ask."

"Yes."Shikamaru says

"OK I guess it settled?"

"It's gonna be a drag but it's for Naruto." Shikamru answers.

"OK who wants to go out for barbecue now." Lee says way to enthusiastically.

Everyone says yes and heads that way except for Sakura.

"I'll ketch up."

Once they are out the door she speaks.

"So Sasuke you excited to see Naruto?" She nudges me.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I give her a small smile.

"That's good it better stay thst way too I'll see you later."

I whatch her she leave.

I let out a deep breath. It's around lunch time so I'm going to make decide to make Onigiri.

I turn around just to see Kakashi standing right behind me.

"HOLY FUCK!" I jump a little.

"What I'd thought you'd sense my chakra." Kakashi says nonchalantly.

"Yeah I have to hone my sensory skills again for when I'm not trying to use it." I say once I've calmed a little.

Kakashi takes a seat at the dining table.

"So what's for lunch?" He smiles.

"Im making Onigiri." I start pulling out the ingredients for it.

"Naruto is on his way back, have you told him how you feel?"

"Yes I have we have planned to decide to talk about it some more when he gets back. "

"Do at least know if he feels the same? "

"He has."
I start preparing and putting the indgerdents together.

"That's good has he said anything about you being his partner? "

"Yes." I start to cook the Onigiri.

"That's good. "

Soon our food was ready and we ate in a comfortable silence.

"Thank you for the food Sasuke. "

"No problem Kakashi."

We talked for a bit longer and soon he left. Since he was gone I started cleaning the dishes.

I only had about a mile before I was home. I smiled and picked up the pace.

"Naruto don't exhausted yourself don't make Uchiha have to carry you when you pass out at the gate. "

'What you can't lend me the smallest bit of chakara. "

"No can do all your doing is running."

'Please. '

"Nope I'll help you if you pass out but that's it. "

'Fine. '

I kept the fast pace for a while, until I saw the big gates coming into view I spead up a little and soon, I saw a Sasuke looking figure comming into view as well.  I spead up just a bit more and soon enough I was just a hundred feet away.

I then made the last few hundred feet and jumped into Sasuke's arms, which made him fall.

He hugged me. "Usuratonkichi."

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.