part 9

After 6 hours of training I finally decided to go to a clothes shop I walked in. I started looking around I found some decent looking clothes checked out and went to a food market. I bought vegetables, rice, eggs, milk the essentials. I flickered into Naruto's kitchen and put up the food and put my clothes after I got the tags out in the wash.

I then wrote his letter and summoned one of the tiny snakes to send it to Naruto. I then went and showered.

I just got off of border patrol today I did so much. I helped Garra, a little girl almost fell off of the roof of her house so I helped her and then border patrol. I sat down in the kitchen area when a little snake got here, with a note.

"Sasuke-sama told me to get it to you as fast as I could." I looked at the small purple snake and took the note.  "He's not hurt is he ya know?" I went into sage mode his chakras fine. "No he just said he wants you to get it."  "Hmm ok."

The little snake poofed away. I opened the note.
Dear Usuratonkachi,

Your apartment wasn't messy but someone had broken your window so I fixed it with wood for the time being.
(I frowned) I did have to barow some clothes for today but I also bot some today, I also bought food. Anyway I just trained to day I can't wait for you to get back.

Love Sasuke.

I smiled I think I want Sasuke to be my partner.
"You think Naruto?"
I hear Kurama's loud voice.
Shut up fuz ball.
"I'm going to sleep "
Good.

I smile and write Sasuke a letter sending a toad to give it to him and I go and take a shower and lay down.

I saw Sasuke I tackled him in a hug. " I miss you so much. Even though this is probably a dream." "Nope dobe I used my sharingon to come see you." "Really so that's why you feel like I'm really hugging you."

We were still on the floor with our arms wrapped around one another. "You smell like my shampoo and conditioner." "Yeah I hope you don't mind." We stood up. "I don't." I smiled seeing Sasuke's face I wanted to kiss him so bad.

"You're snake got here very quickly."
"Yeah that's what I wanted to talk about since I'll be going on missions I don't know if I'll be able to write as many letters I'm defending going to try."
"Ok that's fine as long as you write."

There's a small pause before I speak.
"Sasuke can I kiss you." I blush slightly.
"Sure dobe if you want to." He also has a slight blush. I pull him close and close my eyes and sweetly kiss him on the lips for a few seconds. I opened my eyes seeing Sasuke blush a lot.

"Can we do it again Naruto?" I pull him in for another kiss that quickly leads to me asking for entrance to his mouth. Which he excepts slowly. We explore each other's mouth fighting for dominance . Having to breathe we break apart.

"Dobe you better not be fucking with me." "No Teme I want to try to go out with you when I get back I think I want you to be my partner." I see him blush. "I'm glad the feeling is mutual. Anyway dobe I have to get some sleep. I love you Naruto."
"I love you too Sasuke."

I hope I made this not to cringey or rushed please tell me your thoughts.