Twenty two

"Morning lovebirds. Get your asses out of bed we already planned on leaving at 10:30 am yesterday during dinner and it is now 10 o'clock. Get up, get dressed and be in a car at 10:30." May pulls the curtains open as if it's nothing. Like we didn't just totally got woken up. "Okay. Let's go Kyr. We got to get dressed apparently." "Exactly! I put up two bowls of cereal and an apple beside it. Be down within 10 minutes." She rushes out of the room again. We're going to see a city close by. I don't know why it is so special but we have to do something besides being in this house for days. Jay already kicked the blankets of us and is already up. My feet touch the cold floor and I slip out of bed. A clean pair of shorts and crop top combined with a bag are the outfit of today. We're also going shopping probably so I took my wallet with me. I rush down the stairs with Jay on my heels. I quickly eat my food since everyone was waiting for us and I don't want to make them wait any longer. We rush out into the two cars and ride to the city. The drive takes about thirty minutes and it is totally worth it. The city lays across a river on a mountain. We watch people play close by the water, we boats floating by. The restaurants have some weird system going on with tables on one side and the other side of the road so waiters have to cross it multiple times. Seems dangerous but also it has something. The restaurants are down on the mountain while the stores and a walking route are higher up. We go up the first couple stairs and look over the city while walking past stores. With some we go in, other seem like it carries a lot of crap. When we go up another staircase we come across the walking route and walk past a table with someone who claims to be a witch. She stops Hayley. "You. You carry two heartbeats." I hear her say it and get confused. Pretty sure she couldn't hear Hails heartbeat and two? "I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about." She presses a crystal in her hand. "It's a bloodstone. It will protect you. Wouldn't want anything to happen to your young body." "Thank you but I don't need protection. I really don't know what you're talking about." "Yes you do. Take it. It is a gift and blessing." She smiles at Hails and lets her go off. We walk back down after a while to get ice creams before we return home.

The suns shines down on our sunbathing bodies. The boys are in the pool of the waterpark while we're just chilling. We wanted to do something fun but also relaxing so we drove the closest waterpark that was still almost an hour away but that's no big deal. We planned on stopping by a restaurant on the way back either way. When we're back we plan on drinking games as a last evening that we can make it late. On Thursday night we can't go to sleep too late because we are cleaning out the entire house after and on Saturday we're leaving so Friday night also can't really be a party night. So tonight we're going to finish all our alcohol and play games. So that is what we're doing. Again, Hayley passed on the drinking games. I'm getting suspicious and so is Jayden especially after the incident that happened yesterday. I'm still surprised we only went to bed drunk on two days of the entire vacation.

Thursday is the day I finally ask Jay about it. We are on a walk together to the waterfall I found earlier this week. "Hey Jay, did you notice that Hayley hasn't been drinking any alcohol this vacation? And even before, she cut it out for a bit." "Yeah, do you happen to know anything?" "I'm thinking she might actually be carrying a child but she's 19. I don't know. She might also just want a break of alcohol." "But if she is, who is the father?" "I think there is only one possibility, isn't there? If she is pregnant, it is Ryan's. On her first couple nights back she was still drinking and she hasn't been with any other guy beside Ryan after she got home from college." "Wait really?" We arrive at the water and sit down sinking our feet in the water. "Yeah, she told me about all the guys. Even about her time with Ryan." "Damn. She is pregnant with Ryan's child." All the pieces fall together now and I start laughing. "Jay I'm going to be an aunt and you're going to be an uncle. Oh my god. My mum, Sebastian and my father. They will be grandparents." "Yeah, but Hayley and Ry will tell us when they're ready for us to know." "True. Let's keep it between us alright?" "Totally." We smile and I put my head on his shoulder. We keep sitting like that for a while before going back home.

Tomorrow it's Saturday, the day we are supposedto leave the house. We're already making plans and discussing who is going todo what on the day. I'm on supermarket duty together with Jayden so we haveenough food for the ride back and dinners that are easy to make. Breakfast issimple today, Lou didn't feel like going to the bakery today so we just did itwith the breakfast foods we still have left. Or just leftovers in general. "So,what are we going to get?" I ask Jay while we're putting our shoes on to leavefor the supermarket. "I thought we would just go to the store and see what ithas and in our price range." "Great plan." We head into the car and drive tothe supermarket. We got some crisps, cookies and other easy snacks to eat inthe cars while driving for the first two days. After that we probably can getthe snacks at a store we find somewhere. When it comes to dinner we bought somerice, vegetables and chicken. We're also on cooking duty so we kept it simple."We could stay out a bit longer." Jay smirks at me. "I saw this place. Rightbehind the store." I smirk back at him and once we put our food in the car hedrives around the store to the empty dark spot. It isn't the most convenientplace to have sex but it should work for now. The front seats are being put allthe way up to the front so we have more space in the backseats. His handsremove my clothing before He sits down. I cram my body into the small place toget on my knees before taking him into my mouth. It doesn't take much to makehim cum this time. As if he was still holding on to some of it from Sundaynight. He pulls me up onto the backseats and bends me over while he thrustsinto me from behind. Moans fill the car and I bite my lip to make sure not theentire parking lot can hear us. "Let me hear that baby." He loses my lip makingme scream while he pushes himself into me exactly the way to drive me insane.His tongue is leaving kisses over my shoulders while holding my hips. Evenafter I came he keeps thrusting for a bit. Until I collapse onto the backseatwith him on top of me. He breathes into my ear and waits for a bit to get up."Good girl. Get dressed." He hands me my clothes and I get dressed before movingback into the front seat. When were back at the house Jay gets a call. When hecomes back into the room he looks white. Like he got bad news. "It. It's mymum. She's going to die."