3.

Jungkook groaned but got up anyways. "morning hyungie" "morning prince" jungkook immediately smiled at the nickname and hugged yoongi again.

Yoongi again hissed in pain but hugged back. "Eat your breakfast" yoongi gave him his plate with banana pancakes and maple syrup.

"Thank you" jk said and started eating. Yoongi ruffled his hair and went out of the room.

"GUYS WE HAVE PRACTICE IN 30 MINS" Namjoon informed everyone and they nodded. Yoongi went back to kook and informed "eat and fresh up fast. We have practice in 30 mins" jk nodded in response.

Yoongi was stressed could be a statement. He immediately went to his room and change in some dance attire.

He went down and saw eveyone already left to their own rooms. He sighed and went to call their manager.

Manager : hello yoongi say?
Yoongi : the van..we need the van in 20 mins.
Manager :  done it will be there.

Yoongi ended the call and sat waiting on the couch. He was just using his phone and his hands automatically clicked on Twitter. He started reading all to comments and posts on #removesuga. Yes it was a thing now.

He closed his eyes and threw his phone on the couch. He supported his heads on his hands and grabbed his hair frustratingly. "Fuck.." yoongi whispered in frustration.

"If you're done using your phone then let's go" jin said coldly and yoongi got up following behind. "Sorry" he said and received no response again. They all settled in the van and drove to the company.

After reaching the company , yoongi threw his phone in his studio and walked to the dance studio seeing everyone streching already. He joined them and soon they were learning the choreo of heir new song DOPE.

Well namjoon , yoongi and seokjin were kinda struggling in that. Though yoongi got tired because he didn't got sleep , he still continued to learn.

"ALRIGHT ITS A BREAK EVERYONE. MEET ME BACK IN A HOUR!" Choreographer said and everyone went to do their thing expect yoongi. He stayed back and decided to perfect his moves. He was alone in the studio.

He started the track and danced to it until he tripped over himself. He hissed in pain when his ankle started paining. Yoongi stood up with the support of the mirror.

He rested for a few mins and started again. He was hard on himself was a true statement. He messed up again and stared again. He did the whole choreo perfectly until he fell down in the last part.

He did all of it again and on the second chorus , the choreographer suddenly entered making yoongi flinch and fall down. "Start again" the choreographer said and yoongi nodded. Yoongi started the track and did the choreo.

But he was not confident and very anxious and this could be seen in his moves. He was very anxious and glanced at their choreographer every now and then. Atlast he failed and messed up the chorus.

"LISTEN WE HAVE DONE THIS ABOUT 50 TIMES! HOW DID YOU BECOME AN IDOL LIKE THIS?!! NO ONE KNOWS!! WHY CANT YOU DO THIS SIMPLE DANCE!? EVERYONE IN THE GROUP BECAME PERFECT ALREADY! JUST LEAVE THIS GROUP YOONGI!! YOU NEED TO DANCE PROPERLY BUT OFCOURSE YOU CANT DANCE!! YOU HAVE A SIMPLE THING TO DO BUT YOU CANT DO IT!! WHY WONT YOU FOCUS ON YOURSELF?!" the choreographer sighed knowing he went hard on yoongi but that was necessary as he thought. But it was not necessary at all , he could have corrected yoongi and then told him to practice again softly too.

Meanwhile yoongi wasnt listening to anything after what the choreographer told him. His voices in his mind came back forcing him to die. He struggled so much to get rid of them but they won't go.

See how you stress everyone.
I am s-sorry

Maybe leaving this world would be helpful.
Y-you ar-are ri-right.

"I will be back" yoongi whispered only for the choreographer to hear and went to open the door. As soon as he opened the door everyone else entered chatting and laughing.

"Take this yoongi" hoseok said passing as iced americano to yoongi. "T-thanks" yoongi mumbled and took it. His face was still emotional less.

He was dead from inside for himself. Nobody knew. "Guys lets get over this practice soon! We have a interview after 3 hours!" Namjoon informed and everyone nodded.

They started practice again. And ofcourse between hiding his cuts , yoongi accidentally messed up.

"YOONGI HYUNG!! FOCUS! WHY DONT YOU GET IT?! YOU ARE TOO MUCH TROUBLE! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I DONT EVEN CARE WHAT YOU DO ANYMORE!" Hobi yelled things he didn't mean but his voice will haunt yoongi every time.

Yoongi tried so hard not to cry and kinda succeed. "Water" he whispered and went to drink water. Meanwhile kook looked so sad. Only he was the one who noticed yoongi's expression.

"Hobi hyung that was too mean" kook said and the maknaes agreed. "I wasn't wrong" hobi was outraged. "Stop it! You are just hurting him!" Kook kinda yelled.

Yoongi held him back. "Its okay little prince. Don't shout at your elders" yoongi said fake smiling softly. "We will be back in a min" jk said and dragged yoongi out with him.