9.

"Also please don't ask him any questions about his health or situation. It may stress him more." "Thanks doctor thank you so much" everyone bowed to him and he left.

After a few minutes they all entered to see yoongi laying on the bed staring lifelessly at the ceiling. "HYUNG!" Jk said and yoongi looked at him fake smiling at him.

"Hi kook" he said weakly and everyone looked down knowing yoongi was here because of them. "We are really sorry yoongi hyung!" Everyone said together and yoongi got up. He went to everyone and hugged them saying it's okay. He really wasn't really in a mood to talk. He kinda hesitated before hugging namjoon and hoseok tho.

"It wasn't your fault everyone I was just a bit stressed" yoongi said and everyone shook their heads. "It is just because of us , you don't have to lie" tae said feeling so bad , their hyung was here because if them.

"No tae come here , its okay , it was the stress" yoongi said with open arms and taehyung ran to hug him. "Y-yoon-gi hy-hyung we a-are sorry i-i promise we won't d-do anything!" Tae said crying in yoongi's warm embrace.

"Shhh calm down" "its okay" "you are okay , i m okay too" "dont worry" yoongi comforted tae as much as he can.

"Hey everyone! Lets go! Let him get some rest maknaes!" Jin said sighing when he saw how the maknaes attached themselves to yoongi. Yoongi definitely held a special place in his heart for them.

"Dont worry. Let them be I'm okay. When can I discharge?" Yoongi said chuckling. "I will just go and ask the doctor" namjoon said and went out of the room.

"I have to check-up on him. I suggest you all leave this room and then maybe he can be discharged" the doc came in with namjoon and everyone got out of the room.

As soon as the door closed , the doc sighed. "Yoongi its too serious , please let me tell them!" The doc said and yoongi turned his head the other way.

"Please dont tell them , we have a comeback in a few weeks and I dont want them stresses because of me. I am totally fine. I can deal with it alone. Also ayleast tell my situation to me?" Yoongi said politely and the doc sighed again.

"You have severe depression , your cuts are way too much and very deep too. Yoongi its very serious coz you are not eating your meal too.-" the doc was tryna say something until yoongi cut him off.

"WHY IS THERE A PROBLEM IF I DONT EAT FOR 2 DAYS AND NO PROBLEM WHEN JIMIN EATS ONCE EVERY 10 DAYS?!" yoongi said and the doc sighed.

"Because he doesn't have mental illness like you do. You also must be experiencing dizziness right?" The doc answered. Yoongi only nodded. "Please yoongi  , please let me tell them , they are the ones who can help you" the doc begged yoongi for the last time.

"No please don't , don't tell them. I promise I will survive. Its not something big I can survive." Yoongi said already getting up to change in his normal clothes and came out after a while.

"The bill..give me the bill?" Yoongi asked coldly and the doc gave him a bill. "Take this , now I am going to my house" yoongi said giving the doctor cash from his wallet.

"Bye thank you" yoongi said for the last time and went outside.

"Guys lets go!" Yoongi informed everyone and they nodded. Everyone settled in the van and went to the dorm.

IN THE DORM

"Guys i am going to make lunch" jin said and everyone went to their room. Yoongi went to his room and sat on the chair. He started working on tae's solo.

AFTER 20 MINS.

"COME DOWN FOR LUNCH" eveyone heard jin shout so they went downstairs.

"Yoongi come here and eat" jin said and yoongi nodded. He just took a lil bit of kimchi fried rice and tried to eat. He was eating fine until after just eating 3-4 spoons , he gagged and ran to his room.

He vomited everything he ate and weakly sat down supporting himself with the wall. "Hyung!" Jungkook screamed and went to his hyung. "Are u okay?!" He said taking yoongi in his hands , trying to make him stand.

"I-i am ok-" yoongi gagged again and vomited again. Kook stayed there and gently patted his back. Everyone was there too but outside.

"K-kook lea-leave" yoongi said quickly and shooed him away. He locked the door. And vomited blood this time. He tasted the blood in his throat before only and that's why made kook leave him.

If kook had seen him in this condition , he cant even imagine what would happen. He sat down weakly. His eyes half lidded , blood still dripping from his mouth.

*I cant do it anymore* yoongi thought and tried to get up. He got up and supported himself on the sink. He flushed his toilet and washed his face.

"I am here" yoongi whispered looking like a walking corpse. "Hyung!" Kook immediately hugged him and yoongi fell in his arms.

"T-thank you pr-prince" yoongi said weakly and hugged him. "Yoongi!" Jin said and yoongi looked at him. "Hmm?" "Come with me" jin said and yoongi nodded,  following behind him.

"Open your mouth aah" jin said blowing on the spoon with the soup he just made. Yoongi opened and mouth and jin fed him the soup. After jin fed him the whole bowl , he was smiling and finally let yoongi go.

"Tae come with me" yoongi said and tae followed him to his room. "Come now share your ideas for your solo." Yoongi said and immediately felt pain on his shoulder. Tae smacked him. "Yaaah!!" Yoongi groaned and looked at tae.

"Can you please give some rest to your body please?" Tae pleaded and yoongi shook his head. "I am totally fine now tae , come on lets work a bit k?"

"stop , go to sleep" tae said and yoongi dragged him to his extra chair. "Sit and help me work , work doesn't get completed itself" yoongi said and tae sighed seeing no chances of winning against him.