20.

MEANWHILE YOONGI

Yoongi reached his new-like apartment. It was an apartment he bought quite a while ago but never really spent time here. He entered again after months and looked around. Actually he didn't needed to bring anything besides his studio setup.

He had everything in his apartment , he even had a different room for music which he would convert into a studio now. Yoongi looked at his bracelet and then decided to check ARMYs reaction to him leaving the band.

Army00 : happiest day of my life. I AM HAPPY SKSKSKDHKSHDKS

Namjoonmarryme :  WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW CAN HE LEAVE THE GROUP?! YOONGI IS SO FUCKING TALENTED NO U CANT DO THIS!!

Bts723 : Happy , very happy. The best news on my birthday. The best gift

Tatamic : what happened to the fan chant now?! You just can't kick one member out.?!

Btsfanboy : THATS A GREAT NEWS! THANKS HYBE!

¾ of the Fandom was happy that he left the band. While the left were sad but they will move on soon.. yoongi sighed remembering he had to go buy groceries. He took his wallet and phone , atleast he didnt needed mask now.

He checked the nearest supermarket and smiled. He had to get out of the building , cross the road and there it was. Yoongi locked the door and went there.

After 2 hours , he finally came back with everything. Yoongi fed Holly and decided to set his studio. He had everything and till dinner , his studio was done again. He decided to not leave his dream and go with a different stage name with his hidden identity.

Waking up all night and thinking a lot , he came up with AGUST D simply suga backwards and town Daegu means TD. It was 5 at the morning and he was still thinking something.

*YOONGI'S POV*

Should i really just die?
Yes

Well bitch fuck you coz I aint dieing before writing a song for my haters!
..........

I just have to find my lyrics notepad. It had the lyrics for my solo song. Well yes , I was planning a solo release but things don't always turn the way you want. Ha! Got it! Where where where is it? Got my song! First of all I cant start with a song for haters... so first will be see-saw , then nevermind then we will see.

After working on my song a bit more , I decided to plan how to hide my identity. First , change my sim-card. Then make a new email. Delete all the social media and join again with a new e-mail. Yeah that should be it. I wasn't sleeping anyways so I did all this now only. Destroyed my old sim-card and ordered a new one. Done.

ITS 10 ALREADY?! Its was 7 few mins ago?! I need coffee...I have to work a lot. Damn. So much work alone. I made myself some strong coffee and fed holly.

*END OF POV*

Yoongi worked hard all day again ofcourse not forgetting holly in between. Now he just had to record and one more day of edit. He can release it. He can release it on 1st AUGUST. today is 28 July so he needs to work fast. Well its basically 29 now , its 12 01 am.

Yoongi made up the recording setup and drank coffee again. He decided to record now only. At the morning 8 am. He was finally satisfied. Yoongi recorded one line 36 times because he just wasn't satisfied. That's why it takes so much time.

"Ugh I need to wash these cups!" Yoongi groaned when he looked at the shelf for cups. Then in the sink , every cup was there , total 48. Thats how much coffee he drinks.

Still between doing all these , he was giving enough time and care to holly. He took care that holly never felt lonely or was gloomy. Holly would always be snuggled up on his lap while he edited music and worked on the computer and he would stroke him gnetly in between. They both even enjoy music together. Whenever yoongi played something on speaker , holly would look at him with his doe eyes.

Yoongi finally remembered he hadn't eaten anything or slept since he shifted here. He sighed and went to cook omelet sandwich , he ate it alone and decided to take holly out for a walk. Yoongi took the leash and attached it to his collar. Holly jumped on him excitedly and yoongi giggled.

"Lets go" yoongi said to holly and went out one thing he hated was , there was a really creepy alley just beside the building. "No holly not there!" Yoongi pulled holly back when he was entering that alley. Holly started barking loudly looking at the alley.

Yoongi bent down to tie his shoelaces and left the leash for a second and thats all it took holly to run in the alley. "HOLLY STOP! NO!" Yoongi ran behind holly , he noticed he went very far in the alley. He finally stopped and his face went pale. Some really ugly looking dude picked up holly and looked at yoongi.

"So its yours right? What a handsome owner" he asked first and yoongi nodded. "Just give him back please" yoongi said and that dude shook his head. "Not that easily. Anyways i am guhyuk , you can call me daddy for short" guhyuk said and yoongi made a disgusting face. "Just give him back bro , I am not gay and you are ugly as hell" yoongi said and guhyuk tightly held holly , hurting him a bit.

"Stop!" Yoongi screamed but guhyuk looked at him fake-shocked. "What? I wont give him back babyboy. Say something again and I will kill him in front of you" he said with a sly smirk on his ugly face. Yoongi shook his head and said darkly "you wouldn't dare". guhyuk kept holly down and ran for his life.

Actually yoongi doesn't know when but he found 2 blades in his pocket so he took it out. He scared away guhyuk with a cut on his neck. He threw the blade straight at guhyuk's neck and it just made a small cut. Guhyuk ran away coz yoongi had 1 more blade.