17.

Yoongi entered the dorm and locked the door taking all the stuffs inside later. As soon as he reached the living room , he saw everyone glaring at him darkly and he visibly gulped hard.

"Where were you?" Hoseok asked and yoongi looked down. He was always scared when all of them were against him together. No matter the age but he was scared when all of them glared at him together.

"I-i went t-to the v-vet" yoongi answered and held holly more comfortably. "And whats with the puppy and the two bags?" Jin asked and yoongi took the bags. Yoongi went upstairs not wanting a fight in front of the already sensitive puppy.

He got Holly's bed in his room and kept holly on it. Yoongi went downstairs again and faced everyone who were still glaring at him. "Answer min yoongi!" Jin said and yoongi looked at his room's door before answering.

"His name is holly. I found him in the morning chained tightly on its neck so I took it and went to the vet. Thats why I was late." Yoongi answered and namjoon shook his head. "No , you are gonna leave that puppy tomorrow" namjoon said darkly and now yoongi's anger took his best.

"You dont get to tell me what to do" he said suppressing his anger a bit. Jimin poked his cheeks with his tongue and stepped in front of yoongi. "We cant have an animal in this dorm , leave that puppy" jimin said and yoongi shook his head. "Try me jimin" yoongi replied and everyone was angry in the living room.

For the 6 members. First yoongi left without telling anything at 8 pm. Then didnt have dinner and skipped lunch too. Then returned the dorm at midnight with a puppy. Yoongi became uncomfortable and would often be snappy after yesterday.

For yoongi. First of all they can't protect him and even if not that then why do they care? And the line was crossed when they told him to leave holly. He doesn't need anyone's permission to raise a puppy. He found his happiness in that puppy and they were trying to force him to leave him.

"Listen i am saying calmly for the last time. Leave that puppy and you have to come back before 10 always after tonight" jin said 'calmly' and yoongi shook his head.

"I will not leave him and I come back when I wish" now yoongi argued too and jin took a deep breath to calm himself down. "YOONGI! Do as i say!" Jin yelled again but yoongi didnt bulge. "No" he sternly said angering jin even more.

"Holly will not come out of my room and not even meet anyone of you , so you don't need to care" yoongi said and looked at his door again. "Yoongi dont force me to do something I dont want" jin motioned everyone else to leave to their room and everyone complied.

Now it was just yoongi and jin. "Why dont you want that puppy?" Yoongi asked seriously and jin rubbed his forehead. "If pd-nim gets to know , he will kill you yoongi! We cant have animals in the dorm you know that! Even yeontan had to leave!" Jin said and yoongi looked at him without blinking.

"He won't know , you all dont tell him anything" yoongi said particularly pointing to the yujin accident. Jin looked down and yoongi turned around to leave. "Yoongi leave that puppy just the same place where you bought it from" jin said darkly and yoongi swear he saw Satan inside jin. Yoongi was scared but it didn't let it show.

"No" and a harsh slap echoed in the whole dorm. Holly woke up and started barking tho no one heard him coz the room was soundproof from inside. All the members went to check and saw yoongi looking at the right floor. First they didn't understand but when they went close. They saw a large handprint on yoongi's left cheek and some blood on his lips.

"Jin hyung!" Namjoon said and went to jin. "Are u okay hyung?" He asked and jin nodded slowly getting back in his senses. "Y-yoon-gi" jin whispered and looked at him. Yoongi's left cheek was red till now. "Y-yoon-gi i-i am s-sorry y-yoongi" jin whispered and yoongi nodded still looking down. "Its totally fine , you dont have to worry about it" yoongi said.

"I-i sl-slapped h-him" jin said looking at his hands. He went to a wall and punched the wall. Yoongi saw him and hugged jin tightly. "I-its ok i-i pro-promise hy-hyung" yoongi said and jin looked at yoongi's face clearly. He traced his finger on the handprint and yoongi hissed. It was still burning like hell , but his hyung was more important that anything.

Jin joined his hands and looked down in front of yoongi. "S-sorry yo-yoongi" jin apologize with teary eyes. Yoongi held his hands and hugged him again. "I promise its okay just hug me back" yoongi whispered in jin's ear. Jin hugged him back tightly.

"Go to sleep everyone you too jin hyung" yoongi said and pushed everyone to their room. He finally went to his own room and locked the room. Yoongi sat on the floor with the support of the wall. He saw holly sleeping again and smiled at him.

They hate you. Die
Please stop i am fucked up right now

You were never good yoongi.
Fuck off

Just wait till the MV releases. Then check Twitter yoongi.
Stop.

You need more cuts dont you think?
No

Come on you do need them.
Leave me alone

Get up and hold the blade
Fuck off.

Yoongi slept on the floor all tired and drained out.