35.

"Minhye can you both go out for a bit? Uhh I will wear my shirt and call you back real quick also you all , get out and call a doctor" yoongi said and hoseok went to call yoongi's doctor.

Minhye waited outside and the doctor and yoongi were alone in the ward. "How are you feeling?" The doctor asked. "Nothing. What am I suppose to feel?" Yoongi asked in return and pointed to his IV. "Remove that right now" yoongi told the doctor but he shook his head in disapproval.

"After 1 hour Mr. Min yoongi" the doctor told him and yoongi groaned in annoyance. "When will I be discharged?" "First answer my questions" the doctor replied taking notes of his health.

"Whom did you dreamed about?"
"J-jeon jungkook , my band mate"
"Any other relation with him?"
"I love him but we are not in a relationship"

"Did you see him as your partner in ur subconscious state?"
"Yeah" yoongi replied smiling remembering his dream.

"Ok thats it. Thank you" the doctor said and left him alone.

"Please send jeon jungkook inside" yoongi told the doc and he nodded. After few secs jk entered his ward and sat beside him.

"You wanted me?" Jk asked softly holding yoongi's hands. Yoongi nodded and tried to sit up. "No! You have stitches hyungie!" Jk declined immediately and layed yoongi down again.

"Seriously? Why didnt I knew I had stitches?" Yoongi asked and jungkook looked at him shook. "Are you that dumb? You didn't know you had stitches?" Jk asked shocked and yoongi shook his head.

"Can i kiss you now?" Jk asked and yoongi smiled warmly. "Yes you can" yoongi told him and jk inched closer to him. "You sure hyung?" Jungkook asked again just in case. "I still love you , wanna try?" Yoongi whispered and jk raised his one eyebrow.

"Look at the electrocardiogram" yoongi said and jk looked at it. "Its normal"
"I know , now kiss me" yoongi said and jk kissed him softly pouring all his love into that kiss.

Suddenly electrocardiogram started beeping faster than normal and jk broke the kiss looking at it with panic. "What happened? Are you okay? Are you having anxiety right now? Should I call the doctor? What is it?" Jk rambled and yoongi chuckled.

"Its kinda okay now tho?" Jk asked again and yoongi smiled and giggled at him. "Kiss me again , it will start beating fast again" yoongi told him and jk looked at him with pure love in his eyes.

"I love you too" jk hugged yoomgi carefully and pecked him on the lips. "Leave me or my heart will blast , its literally 86 bpm" yoongi chuckled and jk left him.

"I wont even propose you right here , I will keep it special" jk said and connected their foreheads smiling widely. Yoongi pecked him and smiled softly. "TIME FOR DIN- AAH!!" Jimin was enetering the ward but saw them kissing so he closed his eyes but tripped over stool in front of him.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung entered , his eyes searching for his soulmate but didn't find him anywhere. Since he wasn't looking down , he tripped on the same stool and fell on jimin. Jimin closed his eyes but instead felt someone's lips on his lips.

Tae was shook , he froze and jimin slowly opened his eyes. "Pretty" tae mumbled on jimin's lips and jimin turned red. "T-tae get u-up" jimin manged to say and tae nodded his head too chocked to say anything.

"I cant believe I saw a k-drama scene in front of me. Now propose him taehyungie" jungkook  cheered examining the whole scene. Vmin got up and blushed.

"Sorry chim I didn't mean to I just didn't saw the stool" tae explained and jimin chuckled. "Its okay. Dont worry , its all that couple's fault. I sweat to god if you both ever make out in front of me I will kill you both. My waist hurts so much!" Jimin whined and yoonkook looked at him shocked and pointed to themselves.

"What did we do?!" They both asked together. "Neither you would make out in front of me , nor I would have closed my eyes and fell" jimin said and yoongi scoffed.

"Why would you close your eyes? You acting like you didn't saw every part of fifty shades huh?" Yoongi asked and jimin blushed. "S-shut up!" Jimin exclaimed and ran putside with his red face.

"Fooking beautiful" taehyung mumbled day-dreaming about jimin and jk threw a empty paper cup at him. "What? Where is jimin?" Taehyung asked glaring at jk.

"You love him dont you?" Jk teased. "What? No!" Taehyung declined immediately but jk smiled teasingly. "The way you look at jimin is the same way yoongi hyung looks at me- mh~" jk was saying and yoongi kissed him softly.

Jk moaned in surprise and motioned taehyung to get out. Tae rolled his eyes and went outside. Yoongi held jungkook's nape bringing his face closer and kissed him again.

"C-cold" jk moaned at the feeling of yoongi's cold hands on his nape. Yoongi broke the kiss and panted heavily leaving jk's neck too. "If you both are done making out , then let me feed yoongi" jin said coming towards with a tray of food.

They both blushed and jungkook ran outside. Jin smiled at them both and sat beside yoongi.

Losing myself....M.Y.G जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें