32.

Yoongi sighed loudly and went to feed holly and fill up holly's bowl of water. When he came back , everyone just stared at each other for a good 10 minutes. The moment was ruined by someone jumping on yoongi and licking his face.

"I love you but not now" yoongi mumbled and took holly on his lap. "Got anything to say?" Yoongi asked everyone. Suddenly yoongi remembered something and looked back at the balcony door. It was a sliding glass door but the problem is that door was open.

"BEND DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Yoongi yelled and everyone bent down below the couch immediately. After 2 secs a knife pierced through the open door and hit the wall just where namjoon was sitting. If he wasnt bending down , it would hit staright at his forehead.

"Keep bending down , i am coming. Hyun , holly" yoongi gave holly to minhyun and got up to close the door. As soon as he was near the door , another knife came from the windown from the apartment straight in front of him. Yoongi was standing straight shocked but held the knife with his hands to stop it from hitting his face. He close the door quickly and threw the knife away from his hands.

"YOONGI HYUNG!" Everyone was worried about his hands. The cut opened very deep and blood was flowing out continuously. "First aid kit please" yoongi told to minhyun and he ran to bring the first aid kit. The thing that shocked the others present there was that yoongi didnt even feel pain , beacuase of the cut. He didn't even hiss , scream , cry or even had a hurtful expression. Poker face all along.

"Hyung what you told me that day...is it true?" Jk asked referring to the fan meet talk. "What do u think?" Yoongi scoffed. "No?" Jk asked hopefully and yoongi nodded. "Correct , no. But move the fuck on from me. You have millions of fans loving you , one of them will catch your eye now or later anyways. Anyways congratulations jin hyung and namjoon" yoongi shook his hands with both of them , the hand which was fine , right hand.

"How do you know?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi laughed and replied "i just know , I've been in love before too. And uhh I'm sorry for the attack , its just I dont know what problems that fucker has with me or BTS. I always keep that door close i dont how it was open." Yoongi was feeling genuinely guilty. If they didn't bent down , namjoon could have died. Its all his fault. He should have checked the door for safety.

"Its okay it was not fault , either way you saved us hyung" hoseok said getting up to hug yoongi. Minhyun put the knife staright on his neck , careful enough not to cut right now. And growled in his ears "stay away." "Minhyun-ah! Leave him. You are seriously so scary , how does jihye lives with you?" Yoongi ranted and minhyun left hoseok.

"I am like this just for your safety. You should be thankful. Ungrateful brat" minhyun scoffed and turned his face the other way. Yoongi smacked his head witha pout on his face because of what minhyun called him. "Anyways since the talk is over , you all can leave. Its not safe in here plus this talk isn't going anywhere special" yoongi said and everyone nodded.

"Can we have a last group hug?" Jk asked with his puppy eyes. Yoongi , not able to decline that face , agreed hesitatenly. Everyone hugged him tight and yoongi felt warmth he missed from so long. "Are you proud of what we are now?" "Very much , keep going. I want to see you happy always , with all the ARMYs. Make them happy too okay? They are the reason you all are here right now." Yoongi replied to jungkook.

After a few mins , everyone left and yoongi was alone again. He sighed and deicded one more fan meet. He felt at ease when he met who actually loved him.

AFTER 2 WEEKS

"I love the mole below your eyes Agust D. It's so cute. When will you reveal yourself?" The fan asked. "Soon , do u think i am handsome or ugly?" Yoongi smiled and asked. "Oh i bet you are super handsome" the fan smiled lovingly at him. "Thank you." Agust D said and the next fan turned up.

"Can i boop your nose?" The fan asked and yoongi smiled widely. "With the mask on , yes" Agust D replied and bend down a bit. But that fan clawed at his cheeks at took the mask off. Yoongi instantly used his hands to cover his face and ran backstage. He came back some creamfor the nail claws on his cheeks and signed her album.

"SUGA!" "YOONGI!" "MIN YOONGI!" Since his mask was taken off so he came back without a mask to face the reality. He cant live like that forever anyways. "Yes , I am min yoongi , suga. The seventh member of BTS as many people know. I am sorry for hiding my identity I just wanted to surprise you guys" yoongi told everyone in the mic and instantly some fan threw a water bottle at him.

He knew his fans hated him now now he just stood up not doing anything. Soon nearly everyone started throwing something at him but he just stood staright. "Dont come here. Its okay. I deserve it" yoongi mumbled to minhyun who was looking at him with worried eyes. He was running to yoongi to shield him but yoongi declined.

"I am sorry for all the albums , money and time you all wasted on me" yoongi said into the mic again. This time his tears fell down silently and he didnt try to stop them. Yoongi came in front of the table and kneeled down.
He bowed to all his fans. "Im really sorry everyone" yoongi said and got up. His silent sobs truning into sniffs but no one cared in that hall.