2.

Yoongi's hand stung from all the cuts. His left forearm went kind of numb. It hurts but he didnt let his tears fall. He went outside and continued his work , sometimes hissing from the pain. He saw the clock it was 1 at night already.

Yoongi went down again and noticed everyone sleeping cuddling with each other. How much he wanted someone to cuddle... Yoongi went to their room , came back with blankets and covered them with blankets. He drank some water and went back to sleep.

Jungkook was still awake and noticed every action of his hyung. He just couldn't see his forearm because of darkness. He got up and went to yoongi's room.

*YOONGI'S POV*

I was making my bed to sleep until I heard someone knocking at the door. "Come in" I said just enough for the person outside to hear. Jungkook entered and I immediately went stiff. I left the pillows and rolled my sleeves down to hide the cuts. I just wished he didn't see them.

I turned around to see my little prince. "What bought you here little prince?" I asked and he smiled at the nickname.

"Why didnt you join us in the movie?" He asked taking me off-guard. I thought no one saw me.

"Oh it was nothing kookie I just had work pending" the lie rolling down my tongue so smoothly.

"So now you dont have time for your prince huh?" He argued back and I pressed my lips in a thin line.

"No no how can I not have time for you. You are more important than anything in the world. But you know how busy all of us are right? Now go kookie. Go and sleep. We have practice tomorrow" I said and he gripped my forearms tightly to hug me.

Yeah thats how he always hugs me. I wanted to scream and tell him to leave my forearm but I kept quite. If I told him to leave me , he would be sad plus suspicious on me.

I hugged back smiling through he pain I was feeling and pulled back. "Go kookie. Go to sleep" I said and he nodded. He shut my door and went to his room.

As soon as jungkook shut the door , I ran to the bathroom. I was so happy that he left at the right time. As soon as I entered the bathroom , my white shirt sleeve had blood marks from the cuts.

I wanted to put on bandage put shrugged it off thinking it will be fine in the morning.

I went to sleep but my thoughts were fighting within themselves. It's like having a war in your mind.

People hate you
No they don't. They love me

You are useless
I am not! Can you just leave me alone?!

No i wont leave you alone. You are a burden anyways
I m not a burden! People love me!

You are ugly
I am not! Just leave!!

You will never be as perfect as other
Leave me alone I will be!!

No one loves you. You are a disappointment
Th-they d-do!

Shut it yoongi. You know they hate you..
N-no-

Think about it!
You're right

The conversation between me and my brain won't let me sleep at night. It happens often , I am used to it.

I remember we have practice early morning tomorrow and its already 3am.

I decided to try to sleep. And by the love of God I actually fell asleep for once and I wished I didnt.

"KIM NAMJOON
KIM SEOKJIN
JUNG HOSEOK
PARK JIMIN
KIM TAEHYUNG
JEON JUNGKOOK
BTS"    

"WE DONT NEED YOONGI! KICK HIM OUT!"

"WHY DO YOU ALL NEED HIM!"

"YOU ALL ARE PERFECT WITHOUT HIM"

"REMOVE HIM!!"

I woke up panting heavily. Thats the worst nightmare for me. I decided to forget it and move on with my day. Its 5 am already. Ugh... but hey atleast I slept.

I went to take a warm shower. As soon as I started the shower I broke down into tears. The shower felt so warm as if someone was comforting me saying its okay to let it all out...

I was the only one awake in the dorm and I knew it since is still early. I got out of the shower and washed my face. Looked at my cupboard and got any two clothes , everything was black anyways.

*END OF POV*

Yoongi went down and saw jin waking up.

"good morning jin hyung" he said and jin just went to his own room. Yoongi's heart dropped but he ignored it. He went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

After he made breakfast he went to eake up everyone else. "Hey tae. Chim. Hobi. Joonie! Wake up! Its 6 in the morning everyone!" He said and everyone groaned. He went to wake up kook.

He sat on jk's bed and spooned him holding him tightly but gently. "Wake up my little prince. You need to get up." He whispered in jk's ear and jk cutely shook his head in sleep. Yoongi chuckled and left jk to sleep a bit more.

When he went down everyone was already eating breakfast. "Where's jk?" Tae asked while eating. "He slept late and still sleeping, I am taking his breakfast to his room" yoongi answered and tae nodded.

Yoongi entered kook's room and kept the food and the table. "Prince get up i got you breakfast"