1.

Tap to view all comments. *tap*

Armyocean: omg yall look at yoongi. How did he even became an idol? If i look pale can i became an idol too haha!

Namjoonmarryme: look at my man bitches! He be slaying everything!

Armygirl00: look at suga. He is so useless like I have noticed so many times he messes up their choreography , he is so rude to the members and I totally hate him. He should be kicked out.

Bts71: omg I totally agree with you @Armygirl00 plus he is so fat and ugly. Maybe he should diet more and exercise a bit for his body

Seokjinoppa: Look at my man then look at yoongi. Bitches you all need to wash your eyes after looking at him. I hate him so much..

View more...

And thats how even if yoongi doesn't wants to , he looks at all the comments. That gummy smile he gives in videos and in front of camera , no one i repeat NO ONE knows its fake and how much he suffers behind the smile..

Yoongi looked at all the comments and kept his phone away. He layed down on the bed. Yoongi rested for a few mins then got up. He hates himself how he get those comments get in his mind. He removed his shirt and looked at the mirror.

All he sees himself was a fat , rude , cold guy whom everyone hates.

Who said he didn't have abs? He does. He just doesn't show them and everyone thinks he is fat. Now he himself , even after seeing his abs , thinks he is fat.

Who said he doesn't smile? He had a real cute gummy smile which disappeared after he let those comments get in his mind.

Who said he is ugly? He is beautiful. Cat eyes. Pale porcelain skin. Plumpy lips just decorating his face even more. Still he is ugly in his own eyes.

Who said he is fat? He is the lightest member in the whole band. Weighting just around around 59kgs or even less. But he made his mind to diet even more.

Yoongi sighed and decided not to cut today. He turned around and went out of his bathroom. He wore his shirt and went down to see everyone enjoying another movie night without him.

They didn't even bother inviting him. He returned to his room from the stairs. Jungkook who was looking at his hyung just became sad. He was spoiled by his hyung. Yoongi would always buy him banana milk. Knowing how much yoongi loves to sleep , he would even wake up early in the morning just to prepare him milk and wake him up with breakfast on bed.

Jungkook wanted to ask eveyone why yoongi wasnt invited and he did. "Why isn't yoongi hyung here?" He asked and everyone went stiff. Tae paused the movie. "He must be sleeping kookie. Come on dont stress , just enjoy" he answered and made kook snuggle him. Kook wanted to argue but kept quiet

The rest of the night continued watching movies and eating snacks. While yoongi was listening to everything they were saying. Atleast they aren't back biting me. He thought and started working on their album instead.

As much as he thought he wont cut today , bts not even checking on him for the movie night made him felt useless. He went to his bathroom again and took a new blade.

One for being ugly

One for being useless

One for being fat

One for messing up everything

One for being rude

One for ruining every ARMY s mood

One for not being as perfect as others

Last just for fun..