16.

After an hour , yoongi was restless sitting between 7 people he didn't wanted to talk to. Happily a phone call saved him. "Excuse me have to take this one" yoongi said and went to the kitchen alone to talk.

He knew it was the vet who called him. Maybe the dog was good now. He can take him to the dorm. Anyways he answered the call.

Vet : hello am I speaking to Mr.kim?
Yoongi : yes Kim yoongi

Vet : ahh yes , the dog you gave us. He is perfectly fine now , if you want you can take him. But he still has to take some medicines with his meals , i hope u will take care of him carefully. Also we found out , it is very sensitive and won't come to any of the staff in the clinic. He was always sitting in the corner alone and would bark at us if we came near him.

Yoongi : dont worry i will take perfect care of him. I will there in 1 hour to take him. Thank you so much.

Vet : ofcourse we will be waiting.

Yoongi cut the call and rubbed his forehead. He went to the living room and wore his shoes. "Where are you going? And when will you be back?" Jin asked him and went to him.

"Somewhere and I will be back in 3-4 hours" yoongi was ready to go with everything till jin pulled his ears and got him inside the dorm again. "Its important hyung please" yoongi pleaded and saw his wallet on the table. He took it and ran.

"Its 8 already yoongi! Come back before 12!" Jin said and yoongi didnt even hear him. Yugyeom heard him and gasped. "Omg! Its 8 already! Hyungs I think i should leave now , its kinda late" yugyeom said and after 10 mins of pleading , he was able to leave.

When yoongi went inside the cab , he was immediately met with the same driver of last time. "Yoongi hyung hi again!" The driver said and yoongi looked at him. "Hi , actually last time I was late but whats your name?" Yoongi asked while giving the address to the driver.

"I am minhyun , 22 years old. Last year in the college" he introduced himself. "Wow you are young , anyways thanks for dropping me to the company last time" yoongi said and again the whole ride was silent. Yoongi was searching up ways to take care of a dog.

"Thanks again minhyun!" Yoongi said after paying minhyun. He finally reached the clinic. Yoongi went inside and gave his name to the receptionist

"Ahh yes mr.kim , this way please." The receptionist showed the way to the vet's cabin.

"Ah mr.kim. here's your puppy. And here is his receipt. His medication will be given to you in the pharmacy outside the clinic. He has 2 tablets and 1 syrup. One tablet will be mixed with the food and second with water. And the syrup once a day. You will know which tablet is which one." The vet explained giving the poodle to yoongi.

Now the puppy was clean and his fur also choclate brown colour. He was still thin tho.

"Thank you so much again" yoongi said bowing again and took the receipt. "Mr.kim i assume he was abused in his previous household and was not given proper meals. He is very sensitive and also is scared very easily. You have to be very careful while treating him." The vet said again and yoongi looked at the puppy again.

"Thanks so much , I will be careful , I will be leaving then" yoongi said looking the cute creature in his hand. The vet nodded and yoongi went outside.

How can someone be this cruel to a innocent creature? Yoongi asked himself and looked in his eyes. "What should I name you?" Yoongi thought and patted the puppy's head.

"Dal?" It means moon in korean. Yoongi said but the puppy didn't even look at him. "Hye?" Yoongi tried again but failed. "Holly?" Yoongi said and the puppy licked his face.

"You are holly" yoongi said again and the puppy looked at him. Yoongi took the medicines and went to a shopping date with his dog. He needed to buy a lot of stuff.

Yoongi entered the nearest pet store and looked around. "Please give everything this poodle puppy will need" he said to an employee and the employee nodded. Yoongi noticed Holly was afraid of the employee. So he held the puppy more securely.

He waited for 5 mins and the employee gave him a cart full of stuff. Yoongi nodded and looked at the toys. He took everyone which holly wanted and put it in the cart too.

Yoongi paid for everything and took the two bags of stuff. Yoongi got inside a random cab and kept all the stuff inside and took holly on his lap. "Please drop me in the cafe near the hybe building." Yoongi said the driver nodded.

After another ride of 45 mins , yoongi finally reached. He paid and took the stuff. Yoongi checked the time , it was just 11. So he decided to go in the cafe and enjoy a lil bit more. Yoongi ordered an iced americano for himself.

He sat on one of the tables alone and put a collar on holly. The collar was circle and a star inside which read HOLLY in calligraphy. He designed it himself and luckily the store had it.

Holly jumped on him and settled himself on yoongi's lap. Yoongi smiled at him and stroked his fur gently. The waiter gave the americano and yoongi thanked her.

Yoongi drank his americano and holly slept on his lap. Yoongi didnt wanted to wake him up but he had to. He carried the two bags with one hand and the cute puppy with the other. Yoongi walked to he dorm coz it was only a 5 minute walk.