21.

Yoongi sighed and fell down on his knees after the guhyuk guy left him. What if he didnt had the blades. Anyways he took holly and went back to the apartment. "Never go there again please holly" holly nodded like he could actually understand and yoongi smiled.

"Come on lets cook lunch holly" yoongi said entering the apartment with holly in his hands. Holly ran to the couch and sat on it. Yoongi went to the kitchen and checked the refrigerator. He had everything but still decided to make jjajang ramyeon. After few mins , it was cooked and he took it sitting in front of the TV. He switched the TV on and changed to a new channel.

The seventh member of the most famous band BTS, SUGA suddenly left the band. The reason is yet to be known and the fans are very sad. The company hadn't said anything about it. Suga was an idol loved by millions and making ARMYs happy everyday. He did most of the work in the songs. Writing lyrics , producing and composing were a few things. The talented idol leaving the band suddenly was a shock to the fans and to the whole world.

He sighed and turned it OFF. Yoongi ate quietly , him and holly went to sleep together cuddling each other.

*MEANWHILE WITH BTS*

"Jungkook stop wearing all his t-shirts. I have to wash them if u keep on wearing them" jin said when he noticed jk coming downstairs in another one of yoongi's t-shirt. Jungkook glared at him and quietly sat down for lunch.

"Hyungs I want a break please" jk said and everyone looked at him. "I will talk with pd-nim dont worry kook" namjoon said patting his shoulder. "Dont tell him I loved yoongi hyung" kook informed and joon nodded.

"Hyung i need to record my solo song so I will go to the company after lunch." Tae said and looked down sadly. "What happened tae?" Jin asked noticing him and tae looked at him and hugged him tightly. "Yoongi hyung told me that he will help me in the song but he didnt." Tae said and jin patted his back.

"Its okay tae , I m sure he will listen to your song for sure" jin said and tae nodded continuing eating. How much everyone wished they had yoongi with them right now. They missed him way too much.

*BACK TO YOONGI*

When yoongi woke up it was 6 in the evening. He rubbed his eyes and got up , letting holly sleep till he wants. He entered his studio after drinking water and sat in front of his nearly finished song , working on it again.

after a while he heard some shuffling in his room so he went to check on holly. "You woke up baby. Come here" yoongi said and holly jumped on him. "First drink water then we will work again" yoongi said taking holly to drink water.

Yoongi left holly to play and went to his studio to work. But holly followed him and jumped on his lap when he sat down. Holly would peek over the table to look what yoongi is doing. Yoongi found that adorable and would give him small kisses behind his ear.

Working 4-5 hours more , his song was completed finally. Its was 11 at night and holly slept after eating his dinner. *now I can just release it on 1st august and see the results* yoongi thought and stretched his arms.

Yoongi did wanted to go to bed but he was too lazy plus holly was sleeping on his lap. So he lay down on his chair after adjusting it and made holly lay on his chest. And drifted into dreamland there.

Yoongi woke up to holly licking his cheeks and neck. "Mmhm" yoongi said wanting to sleep more but holly won't stop tickling him. "Ok fine I'm up" yoongi said sleepily and held holly closely so he can't lick his cheeks or neck.

Yoongi took him phone which was all on floor under the chair. It was just 8 am. He had no work so he decided to spend a lot of time with holly. Yoongi freshened up and fed holly. He got ready and made holly wear the leash. Took his wallet , phone and keys and left the apartment.

"Where do u want to go? For me i will eat an ice cream first then we will go to the park then i dont know" Yoongi talked to holly like he was a person and went to an ice cream shop.

"I would like 2 vannila cones" yoongi ordered craving ice cream very much. "Ofcourse please wait" the employee said and went to make the cones. Yoongi took holly's leash around his wrist so his both hands were free and he took out the money and kept it on the counter.

The employee came back with the cones and yoongi pointed to the money. "Thanks" yoongi said walking to the park while licking his ice cream. Yoongi sat on the bench and holly jumped too. Holly looked at the ice cream and then at yoongi with his big doe eyes.

"You want too?" Yoongi asked and holly went near the cone. Yoongi gave a cone to holly and holly licked it happily. "You like it holly?" Yoongi asked and holly continued licking all the ice cream and eating the cone. Yoongi finished his cone and waited till holly finishes his.

"Lets go holly" yoongi said wiping holly fur near his mouth which had some ice cream in it. Till now yoongi forgot that holly is a dog and can't understand anything he says. Yoongi would always talk all his problems and holly would sit and listen. Yoongi took him as his family now. Yoongi would always talk to holly like he was a child.

The whole day holly and yoongi roamed around seoul everywhere ,yoongi  eating street food and sometimes sharing with holly when he knew it was safe for holly. He bought pedigree for holly in between and fed him too. Yoongi was finally happy after so many months.