26.

Yoongi and minhyun were sitting on the opposite couch in the living room. "Hyung are you okay?" Minhyun asked and yoongi quietly shook his head. "Dont u think my revenge is over now hyun?" Minhyun shook his head and said "you have to stay strong till people beg for forgiveness at your feet for hating you"

"Thats impossible hyun" yoongi said grabbing his hair frustratingly. Minhyun removed his hands from his hair and sat beside him. "i don't want to do this anymore hyunnie!" Yoongi groaned and wiped his eyes harshly , removing his tears. "I m too weak now hyun" yoongi said and minhyun hugged him tightly.

"You are strong , very strong hyung" "no i was just acting strong this whole time. Even a cut on my feet can bring tears in my eyes minhyun" yoongi explained and got up to get out of minhyun's apartment.  Minhyun grabbed his hand and pulled him back with a jerk.

Yoongi fell straight on top on minhyun and kept his hands on minhyun's chest for support. "I-i am so-sorry I di-didnt mean t-to" minhyun apologized instantly and made yoongi sit beside him. "Yea dont worry about it u aren't the first"

"Hyun do u love that girl in the fan meet , uh she was in black crop top and white pocket jeans.?" Yoongi asked with a teasing smile and minhyun blushed remembering that cute girl. "W-what! N-no!" Minhyun said with his red cheeks and ears. "Im gonna make you and her marry" yoongi said getting up. "Yaaah I dont love her. She was just cute!" Minhyun protested and held yoongi from the couch.

"My brother is finally loving someone! The wedding is in 2 months!" Yoongi said and minhyun blsuhed even more. "You know she was also checking you out and then she even winked at you! I got my sister-in-law!" Yoongi said to tease minhyun but what he was saying is true.

"Hyung stop~" minhyun whined but who cares. "What was her name hyun?" Yoongi asked and instantly got an answer by minhyun. "Lee jihye" "yes perfect thank you!" Yoongi said and ran to his apartment. "HYUNG!" minhyun tried to stop him but too late.

"Also we are going out to eat dinner , be ready at 8 tonight" yoongi told him and he nodded. Yoongi went to his apartment with holly and worked on his new song. He worked till 7 and then fed holly. Yoongi got ready and went to minhyun. "Ohoo~ dress to impress?" Yoongi teased minhyun again and he blushed.

"I saw jihye in the restaurant near the apartment and we are going there too so..." minhyun explained while rubbing the back of his neck and yoongi chuckled. "Lets go , u look good" and then they went off the 2 minute walk to the restaurant.

"Hyung I'm nervous!" Minhyun whined and yoongi looked up at him. "You aren't proposing for the love of god hyun..its okay. You know she likes you too right...just enter im hungry~" yoongi whined and minhyun nodded.

Unfortunately the whole restaurant was full , so they ask the employee where they can sit. "Mam , if u dont mind , can these two gentlemen sit with you?" The employee asked jihye coz she was sitting alone. Yoongi and minhyun waved at her and she shook her head. "Ofc i dont , please make yourself comfortable" jihye said gesturing them to sit.

They both sat down and ordered their usuals. "What a luck you have bro. I feel third wheeling" yoongi whispered to minhyun and he blushed again. "Hi jihye..hope you aren't uncomfortable with us sitting here?" Yoongi asked and jihye shook his head smiling. "Its my luck I get to eat with you both." Jihye smiled and yoongi swear he saw minhyun screaming inside his mind seeing her smile.

"You are so pretty" minhyun whispered to himself but jihye heard him. "Says the handsome one" jihye replied and minhyun's ears turned red. "I feel single , cant you both like just stop flirting in front of a single dude?" Yoongi asked boringly and minhyun hit him on the shoulder. "Fuck off hyun!" Yoongi whined and they both blushed together. "Please dont mind him. He just loves seeing me embarrassed" hyun explained and jihye nodded.

"Jihye there is some sauce in the side of your lips" minhyun said getting ip to wipe it. Yoongi slurped his soup loudly taking their attention. "Cut the typical k-drama scene you both , do something new hyunnie" yoongi said while yawning and they both blushed again.

"I swear minhyun if u didn't propose her in a week , you are dead. I will cut your dick and feed it to the wild Doberman in the alley!" Yoongi whispered to minhyun and he nodded scared of yoongi's words.

"can I call you 'oppa'? I'm just 21 , you're older than me" jihye asked minhyun and he nodded instantly. "Not me , i feel cringe. Just call me Agust" yoongi said and jihye nodded happily. "I really like your lyrics and the meaning behind them. Do you write it yourself?" Jihye asked chewing on her food cutely. "Yeah ofcourse , I have no company. Yeah there were rumors like yg , jyp or hybe but all are false. Its just me and this loverboy" yoongi explained and jihye nodded.

"What the hell? Who loverboy?" Minhyun asked and pointed to himself "me??" "Ofcourse you!" Yoongi groaned and minhyun blushed. While the whole dinner , minhyun and jihye would make an eye contact for 2 secs and they both would blush bright red.

After they all ate , yoongi convinced them both to just leave the bill. Yoongi paid the bill and got out to see them both talking happily but still shy.

Yoongi missed jungkook while looking at them. He also loved jk but cant be with him. Yoongi shook his head and went to them both. "I will be leaving , take her out for a desert!" Yoongi said and went to the building. "Do u want to go , if u feel comfortable?" Minhyun asked jihye and she nodded. "Ofcourse i know cute cat cafe near that shop. Can we go there?" Jihye asked and minhyun nodded. "Anywhere u want princess" minhyun flirted and jihye blushed.