28.

Jk woke up at 9 in the morning and saw the note on the table. Jungkook wanted to open his eyes but he wasnt able to , his eyes felt heavy. He got up and stumbled in front of the mirror. "Not again!" Jk whined to himself after seeing his eyes puffy again.

He read the note and went to fresh up. Jungkook got down after 30 minutes and went to drink his banana milk. While he was gulping down the banana , he saw something we made him spit his banana milk out instantly. Jin and namjoon kissing. 

They both looked at him and raised their one eyebrow. "From when?" Jk asked and namjoon told him "3 weeks" Jin blushed and hid behind namjoon. "MY SHIP IS SAILED!" JK suddenly screamed and they all heard a loud thud.

"What was that?!" Jin asked. "My clothes fell from the stairs!" Jimin replied and namjoon sighed knowing very well , what it was. "It sounded heavier than that!" Jin responded and jimin replied. "Well I was in the clothes jin hyung!" Jimin reached the kitchen island and smacked kook on the back of his head.

"Oww what the f-ouch!" First jimin and then jin. Both sacked him in the back of his head and kook pouted rubbing his head. "There was no need to shout" jimin told him and rubbed his waist , which had a red mark. "Hehe sorry , but look at them , korea's power couple , definition of perfection , i already knew something was up. *whispers* I miss yoongi hyung" jk said all excited but his face went sad when he whispered something to himself.

Suddenly they heard the door bell ring and they looked at each other. Kook went and opened the door , he saw yoongi standing there looking down. "Nah just another hallucination" jk said out loud and closed the door. Yoongi heard him and looked up to see the door close.

"Prince i am real" yoongi knocked on the door and the door opened again. "Slap me" jk said with a poker face and yoongi looked at confused "huh?" "I SAID SLAP ME IF U ARE REAL!" Jk screamed at him and yoongi backed away looking down. "I cant , I wont" yoongi said and felt someone choking him tightly.

"Then dont show me your fucking face ever again you fake piece of shit" jk growled darkly and yoongi started coughing lacking oxygen to breathe. "J-jk st-stop i-i m r-real pl-please" yoongi told and tried to remove jk's hands from his neck but jk only tightened the grip. "LEAVE HIM JUNGKOOK!" jin yelled when he saw the situation at the doorstep. Jin pulled jk back and yoongi fell down with a loud thud panting heavily.

"I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS FAKE THING EVER AGAIN! I WILL KILL HIM!" Jk yelled trying to kick yoongi still thinking he is fake. Suddenly the security entered covering yoongi protectively so jk cant kick him. "Jungkook calm down! He is really yoongi! He is not hallucination!!" Jin shook him harshly bringing him back to earth.

"Y-yoon-gi hy-hyung" jk whispered and bend down to touch him , pushing the securiy away. "PLEASE DONT HURT ME AGAIN! I PROMISE I AM REAL!" Yoongi yelled backing away from jungkook still scared. Jk wanted to hug him tight and say sorry but he cant form words right now. "I-i am so-sorry pl-please" jk apologized coming near yoongi's face.

Yoongi covered his covered as it is his body's first instinct. Till now everyone were outside but decided to let them both solve it by their own. "I AM REALLY SORRY! I WILL NEVER COME AGAIN! I AM LEAVING!" Yoongi yelled trying to get up but fell down again.

"N-NO PLE-ASE ST-STAY I AM SORRY HYUNG!" Jungkook said getting closer to yoongi while yoongi started shaking in fear. He cant control his body , his anxiety was controlling his body. "Yoongi calm down it just us. Its alright. You dont have to be sorry. Its okay" jin comforted hugging yoongi tightly and yoongi leaned in comfortably in his hold.

"P-please dont hurt me , i will never come again. I am sorry" yoongi whispered but everyone heard him. Every member's heart broke listening to their brother saying such things because of them. "I di-didnt mean to , I am sorry" jk apologized again and went near yoongi. Yoongi immediately hid behind jin , still scared of him.

"Pr-prince!" Yoongi said and held jin tightly. Jk came to him and bent down in front of him. "Im sorry hyung i didn't mean to" jk apologized and yoongi nodded. "Its okay , i am sorry for creating a drama here. I cant control my anxiety alone" yoongi said looking down and everyone's eyes soften looking at him.

"Baby you are holding me too tight. I cant breathe" jin suddenly said and yoongi left him. He crawled backwards and looked down. "I swear I didn't mean to do it hyung. I'm sorry. I will never do that again" yoongi mumbled and jin patted his head softly. "Please come inside yoongi-ya" jin said and yoongi nodded.

Everyone went inside with yoongi and sat down on the couch. "So what bought you here?" Jin asked softly smiling at him. "I-i c-came to ta-talk ab-about your co-concert yes-yesterday." Yoongi took a deep breathe and answered.