Chapter 27

Guys, I'm just curious. What team are you?

Comment here if you're #TEAMSUHYEOK

Comment here if you're #TEAMWUJIN

Just trust the process guys. Thank you and happy reading!

***

Third Person's POV

The small group of teenage survivors found themselves once again huddling around the fire, just resting after the fight earlier. Most of them has all of their muscles aching, some might've fractured their limbs.

"What's really wrong with that Gwi-nam kid?" Joon-yeong asks the group as they all recall what happened earlier.

"I don't think he can die," Su-hyeok commented, holding his shoulder in pain.

"Minra-yah?" Dae-su look at the girl silently watching the fire crackles, now back at the comfort of the blanket hugging her body, "What do you think is wrong with that Gwi-nam kid? His face seems normal but the two of you got this weird black and red veins on your faces."

At this point, they're now relying on the girl because of how many times she proved her theories right. At this moment, they trust Minra's knowledge about what's happening right now without questioning her. But the lass just stare at the fire, face devoid of expression, "I don't know. I don't really have anything in my mind right now."

Strangely, after letting go of her anger, when she woke up seconds ago, she feels light again. No thoughts running on her mind, no ache on her body despite being slammed on the stone railings and kick on the lungs.

Wujin suddenly look back to where Minra had thrown Gwi-nam, "What if he climbed back up?"

"He's bad enough..." Jimin started, "But I'm scared of Nam-ra and Minra too. You saw them fight earlier."

"Well, they only fought Gwi-nam but they didn't hurt us. If it weren't for them, we might've become his dinner." Dae-su pointed out, "And I think it's really safe to say they're Hambie---" Hyo-ryeong slapped him on his thigh so he couldn't finish what he was saying.

"It's okay that we have Minra and Nam-ra with us. If Gwi-nam will be back and come for us, we could still fight him." Wujin concluded to which his best friend vocally agreed while the majority of the group agreed silently. No matter how they deny that they needed the twins, it didn't change the fact that only the two of them could fight the bully with the same intensity---if not, more.

"Are you guys really okay? You won't going to do that us, right?" Jimin asked the twins, referring to what they've done to Gwi-nam.

"Will you believe us if we said we aren't?" Nam-ra asks her back.

"Why do you have to say it like that?" Jimin responded with another question, "Can you at least try to make us believe you? We're going to be together anyway"

All of them turns their attention to the twins, Minra's not looking at them while Nam-ra meets their eyes. The older twin took a huge breath before hesitantly starting, "I... I have never done anything but to study. I don't think I was naive. I think I was a coward. I was too scared that my grades will drop and Mom would get mad at me so I didn't do anything. I wasn't like Minra who have the courage to go against our Mom. I was even scared to make friends. Our mom would always ask us what's their rank in school, what their parents did, how big their house was. I thought I would never got the chance to sit around fire with all of you like this. It's really nice. It's my first time," Nam-ra looked up, a smile on her lips as she looks straight at her classmates.

"If we somehow managed to get out here, I really wish we could make a fire again and hang out like this. I would also want to come with you guys in the bbq restaurant in Seoul. I really hope we could do this again." she finishes.