Chapter 26

Third's Person POV

A scream pulled Minra out of her thoughts, her nose catching a distinct scent she could not put her fingers into.

"On-Jo yah!"

"Cheong-san ah!"

Minra felt anger starting to bubble inside of her when she caught a sight of Gwi-nam. The pain and burn she felt when he bit her was brought back to her mind.

Are you angry? Do you want to get revenge?

Minra's clenching her jaw so much that her teeth starts hurting from how hard she's clenching it.

He was the reason why your best friend died. Poor Jihyun fell to her death. Do you want to get revenge? I can help you.

Su-hyeok was hurled towards the pile of chairs when Gwi-nam kicked him, the former groaning in pain as his body bend to clutch his stomach.

"Su-hyeok ah!" Joon-yeong run to help Su-hyeok, "Are you okay?"

Minra felt Nam-ra's heart beats eratically at the sight of Su-hyeok writhing on the floor.

"Who are you?" Gwi-nam spat after assessing the surrounding.

"What the hell are you?" Dae-su snapped at him.

Gwi-nam smirked as he shift his one foot to another. He look straight at Cheong-san, "It's me. Don't you remember?"

When Cheong-san remained quiet, it infuriates Gwi-nam more, "How the fuck do you not know me?"

"I know you. I said it many times before. You're the bullies' gopher." Cheong-san's brave words made Gwi-nam to snap.

"If you call me that again, I'll kill you." he said through gritted teeth, fingers trembling in anger.

Cheong-san stood his ground, never once flinch, "You're not a gangster and you weren't a good student either. And now you're not a human and you're not a zombie either. No matter the time or place, you're nothing."

Gwi-nam looks so calm but his eye is glaring at Cheong-san as he nods, "I'm not just going to kill you, I'll gouge out both of your eyes and feed your blind ass to the zombies."

"Oh yeah," he looks around the group, not noticing the trembling small figure of a girl at the corner, "Everyone but Cheong-san can go. Unless you wanna die with him."

He steps forward but so as Dae-su and Wujin, ready to fight the bully any second they needed to.

"I want to kill you. I'll kill you. You're all dead."

He charges to Cheong-san and the latter wasn't afraid to meet him at the middle. Dae-su immediately grabbing Gwi-nam on the shoulder while Wujin helps in restraining him.

Joon-yeong grabbed a wood, yelling for the others to move as he whack the bully hard on the head but it didn't deter him. He's being restrained by four people but they're still struggling.

Gwi-nam kicked Joon-yeong hard, the bespectacled guy flying back and landing on the ground hard, his glasses breaking when it hit the ground.

And then he went to attack Wujin next, grabbing him on the shoulder and throwing him to Dae-su.

Come on, let go. I can help you take your revenge.

Minra stopped trembling, her limbs hanging limp.

Cheong-san, seeing his friends on the floor stood up, throws his fist to Gwi-nam who easily dodges it before throwing a punch himself, the former ending up on the floor as he groan. Gwi-nam kick Cheong-san a little but he slides away from him before rolling further away.