Read before you proceed

Hi, guys! So I've binged watched AOSAD and I fell in love with the plot and the characters. While watching, things that I would do flashes on my mind and basically creates this scenarios of what I would do if I was in that situation. My mind couldn't stop creating scenarios so I decided to make it a book.

This book will follow the main character's journey and adventure, Choi Min Ra so normally, the story will be shown through her point of view. As mentioned in the past chapter, you can imagine anyone as the main character. Excuse me for my first person POV narration because I'm used to writing in Third person POV. Aside from that, I would be going to change some things so it would fit in the plot so I don't want reading a comment about something that really didn't happen in the series. English is not my first language so bare with me if I happen to have some mistyped words or grammar.

Also, I don't have a fix main male character yet since I can't decide so I would be building the relationship between Lee Su-hyeok and Choi Minra as well as Jang Woo Jin and Choi Minra simultaneously. Since I made Choi Minra as not classmates with the characters, the relationship will start as stranger to whatever relationship the story ended.

I am literally simping to every character in the movie aside from the bad guys, they're only making my blood boil. I'm switching between Su-hyeok, Cheong san and Woojin. Who's your favorite character? 

Anyway, I don't have a fix date for updates but I have already mapped out the whole plot. I have school and if things gets busy, I'm afraid that the update will take a little longer so bare with me. Thank you, guys! Please vote, follow, and comment. Comments and votes makes me inspired and appreciated. I like reading your thoughts about my story.

WARNING TO THE FUTURE CHAPTERS!

Mentions of blood, death, gore, assaults, bullying, panic attacks, and other triggering topics so don't proceed if you are sensitive in triggering subjects. This is a zombie apocalypse themes after all.

Thank you guys!