CHAPTER 8

"We were thinking," Hiccup raised his voice slightly, glaring at Snotlout lightly from the corner of his eye. "Would you like to join us?"

"Hmm," you thought. "I mean I could. But I'll still stay on Lonebreeze."

"Why?" Snotlout asked, coming closer to you. "You're very welcome here. And I wouldn't mind sharing a hut~"

"Yeah, no," you shrugged. "My home's on Lonebreeze. Besides, if you think about it, we could actually have an advantage for some time if Dagur doesn't know I exist."

"She does have a point," Astrid agreed. "We could have a really important advantage in battle. Especially now that Dagur's on the loose again."

"Alright," Hiccup agreed. "But we'll keep in touch with Terror Mail," he conditioned.

"Sure," you shrugged.

The rest of the day, you guys just hung out and you told them about your life and vice versa - they told you about life on Berk.

"Are you planning on coming back to Berk sometime too, then?" Tuffnut asked out of the blue as the sun was starting to set and you were getting ready to leave.

"I don't know," you sighed. "I mean, I'm dead, aren't I?"

"Yeah, but," Hiccup said, stepping forward. "You don't have to be. Everyone on Berk would be more than alright with you returning."

"If I was to," you started, glancing back at the three dragons. "Would they also be okay with me bringing eight dragons with me?"

"Erm, no, but-"

"Exactly," you cut Hiccup off, smiling slightly. "And that way, you'll always know that whenever you need, you'll have reinforcements outside of the archipelago. Whoever comes wouldn't be waiting for that, now would they?" you asked, patting his shoulder lightly.

"No," he chuckled with a goofy grin. "No they wouldn't."