CHAPTER 10

"Tuffnut!?"

"Hello, Fair Lady!" Tuffnut greeted, landing the two-headed dragon.

"Where's Ruffnut?" you asked in confusion, standing up.

"Oh, she fell into the water," Tuffnut shrugged. "I worked pretty hard to keep Barf and Belch coming and not going after her."

"What?" you gasped. "Can she swim?"

"I don't know," Tuffnut said carelessly. "Anyway, Hiccup said to come and get you. The Terrors are already in work so I had to come."

"We," you heard a voice correct. Next moment, you noticed Heatwave come out of the water,carrying Ruffnut. "He sent us to come and get you to discuss whatever dragon stuff because apparently, we're too dumb."

You nodded understandingly. "Glacier, get the Book Of Tame And Tameless. Leaf, you're in charge until Dalfon gets back, tell him where we went."

"What about the meeting?" Glacier asked.

"Well, Leaf, in addition to your role, tell everyone the meeting is postponed to tomorrow."

"You got it!" she called before you climbed on Glacier's back and took off.

***

You went into the clubhouse, Glacier bouncing off to find Toothless right after you got the Book Of Tame And Tameless out of her saddlebag.

"Hey, glad you could come," Hiccup greeted, waving at you. "We wanted to show you something." Astrid handed a cylinder-shaped item to Hiccup. "This... is the Dragon Eye."